Philly auto show roll call

Camino LS6

update on weather, saturday will be a mix of rain and sleet, we might experence a snow event, but chances are low, in the evening there will be darkness, with contiued darkness, changing to partial light sunday morning...

Lyrics relating to your conundrum:

How's it going to go down?

Will you meet him on the Main Line,

or will you catch him on the rebound?

:AH-HA_wink: Couldn't resist given the geographic reference.

I suggest Amtrak and Septa.

Damn, the sun was halfway out this morning, so I said "F**k it!" and headed east on 30. I was going to call you, B&BL, from the road, to see if you and Camino still wanted to meet up.

I stopped at Applebee's and had a disgusting lunch (burnt chicken breast, 2 week old pico, cheesecake served on a plate with dried green stuff stuck to it), then, when I left the restaurant, it was snowing its buttocks off, so I put my tail between my legs and turned back toward home. :(

dude its cool, camino and i knew it wasnt happening, and i was out this morning you couldnt raise me out of my bed unless you could raise the dead....so its all good, anyways i went to KOP and got to sit in a Z06, Trailblazer SS, and SS Cobalt, so i was down...we should meet up another time though

The wife, kids and I all went. Got there around 1:30, stayed until a little after 6:00 PM. BY 2 PM it was snowing in Philly, but when I left nothingw as sticking to the roadways. The show was crowded, even as we were leaving it was still pretty busy (compared to last Saturday, when the place almost cleared out by 7:00 PM). I'm not sure how the weather was to the west of Philly, but going home (heading east) at night wasn't a problem for me. Too bad you guys missed the show. Maybe next year we can have a C&G gathering on the first day of the show.