My New CAr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-O-X-I-C

Wtsup guys im so happy right now, I just bought a 95' Camaro and it looks freekin awsome. Just thought you guys might be intersted cus its an awsome car. The guy i bought it from put tons of stuff into it, and its not riced up its really clean and mint condition and has some nice alloy 19" rims with some thick tires. The car specs are as follows if some people don't know.

-5.7L engine

-V8 (Stock turbo)

-350hp

-424tq

-6 speed manual

--------(o yea about that quater mile stuff that was a typo because on another forums I was talking about one of the new japanese cars and i pasted it in by accident , so sry bout that)

Ya im preetty excited, its a freekin beast and as my FIRST CAR, its insane hah. yea but just wanted to show you guys, I'll post some pics today sometime.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by T-O-X-I-C

Does it have NOS or something? If it has 350 HP then 10.2 is insanely fast. Also 115MPH is a really slow trap speed for 10.2. The Z06 doesn't break 11 and is at 125MPH.

dont look at HP

look at power curves if he can get up there faster and hold it there then he can break faster

tho it does sound pretty wrong to me its possible i guess

10.5 @ 115mph does not make sense.... someone's been pulling your leg. 12.5 at 115 or 10.5 at 140 would be more realistic.

If it is turbocharged it definately is not stock. Stock means factory spec. A turbocharger on a 1995 Camaro is abotu as far from Stock as youy can get.

The 350hp/424trq also seems strange. That car should put out like 285/300 stock so for the torque figure to go up that much it'd have to have some weird TPI style torque-friendly intake, not very logical.

Let's see some photos and tell us what kind fo Turbo you have... does it have any paperwork? Perhaps a manufacturer's name & serial number on the Turbo?

Wtsup guys im so happy right now, I just bought a 95' Camaro and it looks freekin awsome.  Just thought you guys might be intersted cus its an awsome car.  The guy i bought it from put tons of stuff into it, and its not riced up its really clean and mint condition and has some nice alloy 19" rims with some thick tires.  The car specs are as follows if some people don't know.

-5.7L engine

-V8 (Stock turbo)

-350hp

-424tq

-6 speed manual

--------(o yea about that quater mile stuff that was a typo because on another forums I was talking about one of the new japanese cars and i pasted it in by accident , so sry bout that)

Ya im preetty excited, its a freekin beast and as my FIRST CAR, its insane hah. yea but just wanted to show you guys, I'll post some pics today sometime.

You said it had a stock turbo. It is right there in your post after V8.

Oh well, nice Z/28.

Those rims are perfect for that car. I have a photo I took wiht my Minolta of a 4th gen hanging up in my old room in my parents house with those exact rims.

Congrats!!!

Those numbers set off some math alarm in my head and I've been playing with Excel trying to figure out how the heck you pull off a 10.2 sec quarter at 115 mph.

The only numbers which remotely work are:

time (s) speed (mph)

1 25

2 45

3 65

4 85

5 105

6 115

7 115

8 115

9 115

10 115

Finish: roughly 10.2 sec.

So basically to pull off a 10.2 quarter at 115 mph, you would need a car that could do 0-60 in ~3 sec, rip straight to 115 mph in 6 sec, then forget where the accelerator was. Something is wrong with those numbers.

Nice car though. Like the colour. My mom had a '93 Trans Am in that colour.

wait do you mean a Turbo 350 Transmission?

I thought that too for a sec. but it's clearly a 6-speed if you look at the photos.