Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

A few of our cars...

I posted this in my thread in the lounge but thought I would post it here to since I've been meaning to for a while anyway...

The album includes a few good pictures of my '68 Camaro SS and my '73 Camaro Z28/RS. It also includes a picture of my daily driver; the Focus ZX3 before it got smashed and as a bonus, the pictures of the infamous camry rental from a year ago.

Not pictured: Our 1999 Silverado Z71, our 2001 F-150 and our 1982 Toyota Starlet (beater)

http://uncc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=201...5ee&id=36614241

Those Camaros are HOT. I love the 73. Nice choice of wheels, and I'm a huge sucker for the red-with-black-stripes paint scheme.

Thanks guys. :)

They still need some work, trust me...

But so far, this is the fruit of my labor. All those hard days working 2 jobs; and it's such a slow process. I've had the '73 for going on 8 years now and I've had the '68 for going on 6 years now.

Just this past year I was finally able to work myself into a decent daily driver. The green Focus was my first 'driver' that didn't cost under $1000, oh some of the JUNK I've driven in order to send the money toward these cars... LOL, anyway, It's taken a lot of sacrifice (some intentional, some that I regret in certain ways)

I've wanted to put those 17's on for years and finally got the money last summer.

I got the idea from the Hotchkis F-71 Camaro. A '71 Camaro Hotchkis built, equipped with the same wheels (except wider) and a WHOLE bunch of other goodies including their suspension set up (Hotchkis is a suspension company, for those who don't know)

My next mod will be the suspension package that lowers the car 2" in front and 1" in the rear.

Who in their right mind would drive a 1968 Camaro around with the front bumper off Trans Am style & all the windows rolled down like they're trying to show off the fact that it's a hardtop?

Not me anyway! :P

But seriously dude I love the '68, it makes me want to keep my Camaro... but in reality I can't afford the restoration the car needs it & it's selfish for me to keep it outside under a tarp another winter. Bad anough all the previous years it sat outside.

Love the Cragars on the '73 & the Camry pics are still funny as hell. You're a class act bro! :cheers:

Id' love to see photos of that 1982 Starlet... not that a American Car fanatic like myself would ever buy a compact, RWD Japanese car from the early 80s and try to justify it as a beater.

But seriously dude I love the '68, it makes me want to keep my Camaro... but in reality I can't afford the restoration the car needs it & it's selfish for me to keep it outside under a tarp another winter. Bad anough all the previous years it sat outside.

**GASP!**

You're selling the Camaro?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dude, you can't! It'll be okay. It just takes time, that's all :)

I'm really diggin' that '73 FOG! It's one nice Camaro. While I prefer the Firebird/Formula/Trans Am models ('67-'02), I also really like the '70-'73 Camaros. I had for my first car a '78 Camaro LT - bought it Sept. '92 with 28K on the odometer... 305 V8, auto, black with red vinyl. I miss driving that car (it was replaced in May '94 by my cousin's '92 Cavalier Z24 with 7K on the odo.. the Cavy was a lot faster, better equipped and more comfortable to drive than the Camaro). But I still miss her nonetheless.