consumer reports CEO James A. Guest

Acording To WorldNet Daily WorldNet Daily James A Guest is a liberal democrat "According to an online bio, James A. Guest, the organization's president and CEO, previously headed Planned Parenthood of Maryland. He also worked for a time as a legislative assistant to Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., and led anti-firearms groups Handgun Control Inc. and the Center to Prevent Handgun Violence.

Many staff at the organization who are involved in advocacy work also have experience with Democratic politicians and pushing various "progressive" causes such as public health care and expanded environmental health regulations.

Jean Halloran, the director of Consumer Union's Consumer Policy Institute, was on the staff of President Carter's Council on Environmental Quality and has worked on researching the "consumer impact of land development projects."

Also If you look at Crs website the ask for donations. How could they afford to buy all of the products they test. They have no advertising and when you gat their subscriptions you get the magazine cheaper then cover price plus a lot of freebees books annual car guide online access etc. The Japs must donate a lot !

As we all Know most liberal people buy Imports

I don't think a person's political affilation has a whole lot to do with what cars they like or not. I personally find CR's testing flawed but I'm not going so far as to suggest they are paid off by the Japanese or anyone else (especially since such claims can't be substantiated).

For the record, this really isn't an appropriate place to discuss politics.

Edited by Variance

Acording To WorldNet Daily WorldNet Daily James A Guest is a liberal democrat "According to an online bio, James A. Guest, the organization's president and CEO, previously headed Planned Parenthood of Maryland. He also worked for a time as a legislative assistant to Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., and led anti-firearms groups Handgun Control Inc. and the Center to Prevent Handgun Violence.

Many staff at the organization who are involved in advocacy work also have experience with Democratic politicians and pushing various "progressive" causes such as public health care and expanded environmental health regulations.

Jean Halloran, the director of Consumer Union's Consumer Policy Institute, was on the staff of President Carter's Council on Environmental Quality and has worked on researching the "consumer impact of land development projects."

Also If you look at Crs website the ask for donations.  How could they afford to buy all of the products they test.  They have no advertising and when you gat their subscriptions you get the magazine cheaper then cover price plus a lot of freebees books annual car guide online access etc. The Japs must donate a lot !

As we all Know most liberal people buy Imports

this is assanine.

I said most not all. Studies have shown that Republicans buy more domestic while

Democrats buy Imports. Look at car bumper stickers when you see a anti W sticker such as a slash through a W, 90+ % have them are on Imports. I Have joked to some liberals the /W sticker means Anti-union worker. When you see a bumper sticker for a liberal cause it's usually on a import A study done maybe 6 mos. ago was all over the news media confirming this

NY Times

I said most not all.  Studies have shown that Republicans buy more domestic while

Democrats buy Imports.  Look at car bumper stickers when you see a anti W sticker such as a slash through a W, 90+ % have them are  on Imports.  I Have joked to some liberals the /W sticker means Anti-union worker. When you see a bumper sticker for a liberal cause it's usually on a import  A study done maybe 6 mos. ago  was all over the news media confirming this

NY Times

republicans buying domestics has more to do with the majority of domestics sales being in Red States. GM does tons better in the Midwest then anywhere else, smae with DCX and Ford. If you were to pull the import stats it's probably more closer to an even split than the domestics---since republicans and dems both buy imports

[sorry, i'm not trying to be a jerk]

I'll be a jerk!

Studies also show that people who did not graduate HS at all tend to be D. People who graduate tend to be R. People who go to college and graduate with a BD or AD tend to be R. People who go to college and graduate with an M or PhD tend to be D.

So.......what does this prove? Really, not a whole lot.

I second the "assinine" comment.