Happy 21st Black and Blue

BBL:

You are one cool dude bro. Don;t know if you ever ended up selling your Jeep but in any case here's to a classic CJ jacked up 13" and a brand new Rubicon in your driveway ASAP!

Now go spend a great evening wiht your girlfriend, have fun with your buddies, burn some rubber, punch out a few Ricer's lights out when the insert the word JDM into a sentance about their Civic HX/Tercel/RSX/Scion xB and most important of all go to a Toyota dealership and spray-paint "SPHINKTER" on the hood of a tan Camry LE in safety orange.

That's a night to remember right there. :metal:

Don't listen to 68, unless you want to spend Josh's $50 on bail instead of beer.

j/k...happy birthday dude.

hey guys thanks!

i started my celebration early last night at a buddy's house, and of course this was my first taste of beer ever.....

i slept in kinda late today but it is all good! i will be heading out for some misadventure later on with Camino and my girlfriend, any and all in the area are welcome to join!

my jeep is not sold, but i started a new job this past week, i kept it on the DL but i will be making enough money to keep the jeep and hopefully be able to afford a house in a few years!

thank you all and Josh dun worry about the $50 for beer, just bring the solstice out this way and gimme a ride!

Hairy Cocknick, JUNIOR is correct. :)

Ohhhh it's a DEEP burn.

oggg...last night was rough

3 beers, shot of tequlia, 3 long island ice teas, sex on the beach, shot of soco, and a margarita

i was completely wasted, and ended up getting sick, and all that fun stuff, having a hangover, and what have you...never doing that again.

i have a case of beer in my fridge i think will be off limits for awhile...

but all in all it was a good time