wazzis sports car?

Concept Tucker.

The concept drawing Tucker produced were a lot different from the 50 Tucker Torpedos acutally produced.

i see... i watched a documentary of the thing... the guy was a genious but... this didnt really hit me as a tucker... although it does have the lights on each wheel that he wanted to have rotate as you drive... and the light in the middle

#4 is the 1955 Tucker Carioca, the sports car Preston Tucker envisioned in Brazil. Here's the proof:

Posted Image

Tucker moved to Brazil sometime shortly after the trial in 1950; he later died of lung cancer there in 1956. While this car was never built (although that picture sure does seem like one was built), it was his second dream car based off of the highboy hot rods of his time.

For more info, and a company building one, check this site

i know this isnt what they are... but the first and second ones look like really long hooded C3 vettes

My answer to #1 was going to be a V16 Cheetah. (joking) I have no idea.

#2 is a Cheetah

The rest are all fascinating. I can not beleive I had not heard of the Tucker Highboy! :blink:8)

Hudson threw me until I looked at some reference. For #1 I was looking for 'Kellison', but indeed it is the Kellison Astra J-6. Here's a link to a bunch of pictures of the different models. Neat; I prefer the J-5 myself. Never seen one in person, tho I have seen an unfinished/unrestored LaDawri a few years ago.

http://kellisonpage3.homestead.com/forsale.html

Thanks for playing.