Sign in to follow this  
lakefire

You are looking at one of America's

Lakefire, I know you're a first-time homeowner and all, but here's a tip - realtors will tell you anything, but know that the bathrooms are supposed to be within the house.

Seriously, pretty swanky! And congratulations!

Wow... congratulations, lakey. Now what are you two going to do with all that square footage? I expect to be an uncle soon! :)

hah!  ya I haven't taken a new picture from the front w/o the port-o-john in the front.  ya'll will just have to make due.

Good luck to ya, Homeowner!

Nice house!!!! Your lucky to have been able to be there every step of the building process. . . Are all those houses built on slabs?

Nice house!!!! Your lucky to have been able to be there every step of the building process. . .  Are all those houses built on slabs?

Yup all slab homes. I wanted a house on a foundation but we prefered the location of this one. So we made a sacrifice to go with slab. Although it seems that a lot of people have issues with having moisture under their house with foundation based homes.

Thanks everyone for the comments. No planned children on the way. We've got a lot of junk and I'm sure it will fill up nicely. I got the split garage so I can have all my junk on one side and hide it from the street. Anne will get to park in the garage because my truck barely fits. She's got a Civic and won't have any issue.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook