Most biased vette review ever?

A suspension from a light goods vehicle? Also the Limey Ba$tard can't shift gears. Funny in the drag race the syncro noise is gone.

Not sure on the Vette but my 08 HHR SS has launch control and it works smoother than the GT2 by the looks of it.

This video predated the ZR1... straight line results might be different with the new car. A Cobalt steering wheel isn't acceptable in a $100K car, though.

No it is a $100,000 ZR1 steering wheel that is in my HHR. :smilewide:

The 911 may still out run the Vette but I would love to see this with another Vette and a better driver. From what I see this guy has shifting issues. I think the results would be closer.

Even getting out run is ok if the presenters were not being biased and condesending toward the car right from the start. Bias or not it gives the impression they are and may not be doing their best to let the car perform. I know it may be a shock to few but the media at times is automotive biased. LA Time, Toyot.... em Toronto Star etc. :rolleyes: