Happy Easter to those who celebrate it

What are you all doing for Easter (this Sunday)?

I leave tomorrow pm to go to Portland to visit my Mom. Will probably spend Saturday driving to the Oregon Coast (about 80 miles to the West and very scenic, but generally c*o*l*d). Then a Sunday morning brunch and onto the plane in the afternoon to come back down.

Happy Easter!

I really don't know. I think we're just spending it as a family, eating a typically early dinner, then going to see The Benchwarmers (again for my sister and I). Usually we spend "big" holidays with my grandparents, but they're in Florida.

I just hope my car's done by Sunday. :)

Tonight's the Good Friday service at church, and I'm running the movie/presentation part. Saturday I have a bike ride, followed by a haircut and probably a wash/wax/vacuum/detailing of the Cobalt. I'll probably try to mount my new shock-absorbing seat post too. Other than eating food, I have no idea what's going on for Sunday...probably just rest with the immediate family.

Passover for me!!

Passover was SO yesterday (the 13th to be exact) which is also Thomas Jefferson's birthday...the only president who was also an architect.

Lach - haim (Hebrew for "to life", right?)

Lets see, Saturday after working at CarQuest for my normal 8-whenever shift, it'll be dinner with my family at their house, then Sunday will be easter service (led by the kids) and then dinner with my wife's family. After that.....I'm going to find somewhere along a lake, and put a line in the water.

HAPPY EASTER!

I went to church this morning and played my cello, then came home to an Easter feast with family members.... Then, some of us played the game "Catch Phrase".

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

CD Showcase, 8p-11p central, April 21 & 28, wrmn1410.com

"It's time to take a leap of faith" ... Steven Curtis Chapman ... 'Dive'

Happy Easter Everyone!

I spent Sunday morning driving back from NYC and then

in the early afternoon we went to Marcia's Grandmothers

for a family get togeather. Today (Easter Monday) we

are going to my parent's house for dinner.

Jesus is risen, hide the eggs!!!