Cheers or Jeers: 29,000 Mile 1978 Buick Electra LTD

11 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! You had me at white leather!
    • Jeers! Do I look like I want to be driving around in an old fire chief's car?

1978 Buick Electra LTD V8 Buick 350, 28,000 ORIGINAL MILES!!!!! SUPER CLEAN NO RUST!!!!!! WHITE FACTORY LEATHER INTERIOR, POWER EVERTHING THAT WORKS, FACTORY POWER MOONROOF, CUSTOM PIONEER STERO SYTEM, ORIGNAL FACTORY WHITEWALL TIRES WITH 90% TREAD THAT THEY DON,T EVEN MAKE ANYMORE, NEW TOP, NEW CHERRY BOMB EXHAUST, RADIATOR, TUNE-UP PLUGS AND WIRES, TRANSMISSIONS GASKET AND FILTER PLUS MORE!!!!MUSTSELL!!!!!!!!!!!! NO RESERVE!!!!!!!! *********OPITIONAL BRAND NEW 22'S FOR $1500.00 MORE*******(NOT INCLUDED)

$(KGrHqJHJCUE63(+uRHDBO6TP(m4uQ~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJBsE60e3u4,8BO6TShNJLg~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJCcE63YFG)bwBO6TbWzJ8w~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJC0E7Bcvhtu6BO6Td!uKbw~~60_4.JPG

^ The silver gauge on the pass side is the factory clock- Buick did this for some years in this era.

Don't kno what that emblem to the right of the clock is, tho- not factory, that's for sure.

Rear quarter emblems are also in a random location- also not factory.

Buick 350 is a strong motor- rebuilt to 1971 tune and massaged a bit this would move very surprisingly well.

This era does little for me as well tho. Jeers

Nice and Clean, but that is one bright red auto, shame about the exhuast and emblems being changed. The engine also looks well worn and I would have to doubt the milage on this baby.

Is it me or does that funky emblem next to the clock remind anyone else of being a batman type logo?

Over all JEERS for me,

Edited by dfelt

Follow the link and look at the mess in the trunk...

Based on now looking at the link, I agree this is for sure a Jeers as I would not trust any of the electrical. That thing must really be spliced up to run all the speakers and stuff. It was turned into a bass pounding low rider pretty much.

Someone will think it is cool and go for it only to inherit a electrical nightmare.