Cheers or Jeers: 18,000 Mile 1970 Citroen Station Wagon

7 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! An unusual version of an unusual car!
    • Jeers! So what's it good for, another 300-400 miles at the most?

RARE RARE 7 PASSENGER 1970

Citroen DS 21 Safarie Wagon.

• THIS CAR RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT SHIFTS IN ALL GEARS RAISES UP IMIDIATELY WHEN STARTS UP SO AIR SUSPENSION WORKS GREAT.

• THE CAR HAS LOTS OF PATINA HAS EVERYTING BUT IS IN NEED OF RESTORING.

• THERE IS SOME RUST ON THE DOOR PANELS AND ROOF SEAMS SHOWED IN THE PICTURES THE FLOOR BOARDS ARE VERY SOLID.

• ALL GLASS IS THERE AND IN GOOD CONDITION, ALL THE STAINLESS AND ALUMINUM IS THERE, LOOK AT THE RARE ORIGINAL ROOF RACK.

• THE INTERIOR LOOKS ALL ORIGINAL AND IS STILL IN GOOD SHAPE LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL RARE HEAD RESTS.

• ALL THE TIRES ARE DRIED OUT AND NEED TO BE REPLACED NO STORY ABOUT THE MILES SO TMU.

* IT IS A CALIFORNIA CAR AND IS REGISTERED UNTIL JULY 2012 BUT THE 94 YEAR OLD OWNER WHERE I GOT IT FROM HAD LOST THE TITLE SO I AM SELLING IT WITH A BILL OFF SALE.

* I WANTED TO MAKE THIS A FUN BEACH CRUISER BUT UNFORTUNATELY SOMETHING ELSE CAME IN MY WAY.

$%28KGrHqFHJFYE914o%29ZysBPf2muGndQ~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqRHJBwE9r5N3f00BPf2mGWjcg~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqFHJB8E9!mrpWJyBPf2mYNPcQ~~60_3.JPG