Morning Cruise In (Pennsylvania)

Hudson

We're organizing a casual gathering of cars and car people...and looking for interesting cars and even more interesting people. This is a morning cruise-in type event Saturday May 5 at Michael's Resturaunt in Douglassville, PA (right on Rt 422 between Pottstown and Reading). Michael's is NOT sponsoring the event but has allowed us to use their parking lot (so buy a cup of coffee or have breakfast with us). There's no charge for the event as it's very casual. It's primiarily organized by the Delaware Valley Region of the Classic Car Club of America (with help from the region's Cadillac-LaSalle Club), but we're open to anyone and everyone. Bring something interesting...bring someone interesting! If you have any questions, let me know!

What kind of car fan are you when you won't drive 2,000 miles just for a cup of joe?

I am a rare car Fan. I was born and raised here in Seattle and I HATE COFFEE!!! That is one way to not get me there. :P

Yup StarBucks makes no money off me. :D

Wow...I couldn't imagine life w/o coffee...I normally have 3-4 cups every morning. I recently got a Keurig single cup machine for home, was impressed w/ the one at work. Also have a cappichino machine and a regular coffee maker at home. But the ease of the drive thru is hard to avoid, w/ 3 Starbucks, a Dunkin Donuts, and a couple McDonalds all close to home..

Sounds fun. Hope there's a good mix that shows up.

I will be working near there soon, with our new store under construction beside 422 in Royersford. Lots of great metal and land in the area, and not far from me here in Manayunk/Philly.

Sounds cool, Hudson. Wish I lived closer....

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic

CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

* rNwJumpStartCruzNite | 5:30-10:30p; SAT, 05/12/12 | BeefVilla, 1225 W Spring St, S Elgin IL *

"What if that road is a beautiful slow drive?" __ Melissa Lawson __ 'What If It All Goes Right?'