Uncovered: The next VUE/Opel Antara!

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

I'm actually really impressed.

The greenhouse is sporty and looks upscale for this class (worlds better than what we've seen of the new CR-V), and the entire package looks fresh and well-proportioned. The Antara/PREVUE concept was a bit too brash for me, so this more-civilized version looks great IMO. As long as it gets here before it goes stale I think it'll be a hit.

It'll sell well, assuming of course the interior isn't made from plastic salvaged from trash dumpsters by the homeless like many other GM vehicle interiors. All kidding aside, it looks pretty good.

At this point in the game GM needs some homeruns in their non-truck categories and this doesn't look like one to me. It looks good, just not nearly as good as the Antara or S3X. It'll be competitive and will probably be a solid seller. But it could have been so much more is how I'm seeing it.

BV...its SUPPOSED to be in chinese

Really? :P Nah... that still doesn't rule out the fact that I couldn't view anything.

Anyways, it looks alright. Hard to tell what the head/taillights will look like and whether the entire design will work well, but it looks alright. Miles ahead of the current Vue, so far.

Edit: Nevermind about the taillights, didn't see the rest of the pic at first.

Edited by blackviper8891

Black bumpers only belong on Jeeps, base cargo vans, and base pickup trucks. THAT'S IT. They should have unveiled this at New York under the name PreYawn concept. This looks nothing like the PreVUE/Antara GTC concept cars-those were stylish, this is just plain boring. The only Opel I've been impressed with stylistically (other than the Antara GTC and Insignia concepts, and Vauxhall VX Lightning concepts) is the Astra SportCoupe. Otherwise, everything else is just pedestrian, boring, and breaks no new ground when compared to Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, or maybe a couple others I can't think of. Even Mitsubishi and Suzuki feature more groundbreaking styling than Opel/Vauxhall! Bring on the PostYawn concept! Or rather, a REAL productionized version of the Anata GTC/Prevue concepts!

Edited by Mule Bakersdozen LS

The rear looks too Korean and the whole car has a Tuscon/Sportage-type vibe. The unpainted bumpers have to go, they screw up the upscale design and clash with the hot chrome accents. I do like the side profile and the side vents. I hope GM knocks the interior of this out of the park.

Edit: I meant Sportage, not Sorento.

Edited by sciguy_0504