2007 Vauxhall Antara official pics

Luckily the Saturn won't have the dumb V in the grill.

It looks pretty good, I just hope all that black plastic isn't on every model.

The interior looks good as well, though I'm guessing it will have GMNA radios.

Hmmm... not bad. With 2.4L, 3.6L and hybrid powertrains, this should do well. I'd really like to see a two-door, however, as with the concept, in addition to the requisite four door. And please don't forget manual transmission availability.

Guest YellowJacket894

I'm surprized they decided to keep the side vents; I thought that would be the first detail of the concept to go.

And is that a manual trans I see in this? Ooh, nice. May make this pretty spirited to drive.

Cool, and I like the Vauxhall grille trademark. :)

Stylish, but boring-type stylish (i.e. Pleasantly Bland School of Design-as if we haven't seen enough of those) , not pizazz stylish like the concept car.

It doesn't really have to stand out too much to make an impact on the segment. It's a mid-lux SUV with decent build quality and a proven platform. I think it will sell well when it comes here. Crossovers, especially one of this size are becoming more popular every year. Remember, this SUV isn't very big and it offers more style then it's would-be competitors such as the new Rav4, CRV, Tribute, etc.

I do believe Opel/Saturn/Vauxhall will recieve a vehicle closer to the Antara concept if GMDaewoo decides to build the T2X concept, since both are essentially the same vehicle if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Cadillacfan

Hmmm... not bad.  With 2.4L, 3.6L and hybrid powertrains, this should do well.  I'd really like to see a two-door, however, as with the concept, in addition to the requisite four door.  And please don't forget manual transmission availability.

What he said. Also, make sure to offer that color on US models, I really like it.

The front is pretty boring and I agree about the black plastic, but overall it looks pretty good. I don't like the interior at all though; good thing the US version gets a proper radio.

Umm... G6?

The G6 doesn't have it right in the middle like this one does. What exactly I'm saying is the amount of white and red is out of proportion.

And actually the coupe's not round either.

Edited by ToniCipriani