Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Apologies...

Guest YellowJacket894

Guest YellowJacket894

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...?showtopic=8529

First off, way to go Croc and Charger. Way. To. Go. :banghead:

Anyhow, I would like to apologize for starting a topic that turned into, well, an offensive thread more or less. I just thought that it was just pretty crazy that you could find a piegon to eat in China and not a single turkey in sight. (And it was Food Channel or something. It had to do with people...and sausages...and shipping them overseas...I can't honestly remember now.)

Sorry if I'm just doing the following:

:deadhorse:

I just don't anyone to make me out to some racist, pompus asshole. ^_^

Sorry.

Edited by YellowJacket894

It wasnt your fault. It was me who got it locked, and a few other people who took "thats what happens when your parents are related" the wrong way. Sorry everyone.

No need to apologize, YellowJacket. If anyone needs to apologize, it's Croc, to me, for that outrageously mean-spirited response to my joke (duh) about him being light in his loafers. If I've ever been serious about anything since I've been a member here, I am serious about this.

Alrighty then, now let's get back to the fun stuff!

:cheers:& Gears

No need to apologize, YellowJacket.  If anyone needs to apologize, it's Croc, to me, for that outrageously mean-spirited response to my joke (duh) about him being light in his loafers.  If I've ever been serious about anything since I've been a member here, I am serious about this.

I was serious about the Chinese titties.

:censored: this post. :)

Yes... let us all get back to normal.

Hopefully, the immature children who don't know any better and the smug adults who think they are better then everyone else will stop bickering.

Edited by Cadillacfan

Hopefully, the immature children who don't know any better and the smug adults who think they are better then everyone else will stop bickering.

It's not everyone...not by a long shot. It's really just the people who make a point to push my buttons day after day, week after week (on the boards and by PM), even after I have nicely and politely--and later not-so-nicely--asked them to knock it off. Don't tease the Croc and then get all upset when he finally bites...

Don't tease the Croc and then get all upset when he finally bites...

I watched some random nature show the other day where a guy went out and measured the bite force of various predators. The crocodile had the most powerful bite force of any predator they measured, being able to close its jaws with over a ton of force.

Guest Josh

I didnt even have to read the thread to know that Croc contributed absolutely nothing but ill will in it.

The only, and I do mean only responses to my limited posting here from him has been negative.

Pretty soon I won't post here at all, it's becoming more a more of a joke.

I watched some random nature show the other day where a guy went out and measured the bite force of various predators.  The crocodile had the most powerful bite force of any predator they measured, being able to close its jaws with over a ton of force.

Of which the "Nile Crocodile" is the most lethal. Scary $h!.

I have a riddle for you guys. I have in mind a tool. It has many sensitive buttons and jaws that clamp tightly onto chickens. It's green and bumpy. What tool am I describing?

No Mr. Doane, I won't be volunteering for that job any time soon for any of these guys. They can sign up for yoga and eventually do it for themselves.

Uh oh... I sense the answer to my riddle is lurking right here in this thread... right now... it's the attack of the "anonymous user!" :o

Edited by ocnblu

Good morning! What brings you here this early? You're never here at this time of day.

EDIT: OK yes, I have to get in the shower now so I can go to work. Are you just going to stay in this thread all day, or are you lurking just until I log off? I think I know.

This is pretty stupid. Have fun.

Edited by ocnblu

Pretty soon I won't post here at all, it's becoming more a more of a joke.

Consider it done.

I got to say it was a good day

Well...some people in the original thread that got locked REALLY need to have oral sex performed on them at their earliest convenience.

...and no I'm not volunteering. :P

'blu?  :D

Oral sex is highly underrated.

Ocnblu:

As always your sense of humor is awsome! :lol:

OK, since we already have an "apology" thread, I don't want to start another. This round is over as far as I'm concerned and I'm going to leave things alone with Croc for a while. Daggone it though, it's gonna be difficult, but better for the site, and that should be our primary concern.

Here's a little snippet of what's in my truck CD player right now (not a continuation, I just love it):

No matter how many battles I've been in and won

No matter how many magazines on my nuts

No matter how many emcees I eat up

Ohhh, it's never enough... :)

OK, since we already have an "apology" thread, I don't want to start another.  This round is over as far as I'm concerned and I'm going to leave things alone with Croc for a while.  Daggone it though, it's gonna be difficult, but better for the site, and that should be our primary concern.

Here's a little snippet of what's in my truck CD player right now (not a continuation, I just love it):

No matter how many battles I've been in and won

No matter how many magazines on my nuts

No matter how many emcees I eat up

Ohhh, it's never enough... :)

Eminem rocks. Straight up.

But thank you for trying to give it a rest. I was thinking about this before work when I got off C&G last and yeah, it needs to end.