dfelt

Cadillac Naming Convention, Time to Show your Marketing Mastery!

18 posts in this topic

dfelt    1,763

G. David Felt
Staff Writer Alternative Energy - www.CheersandGears.com

We have had many threads in many auto lines that always hit upon if the Alpha Numeric naming is the best it can be or not. Some love the german branding of the names, while others hate it. Many have stated it is time to bring back the names to Cadillac.

With this, I am bringing to the Cadillac forum this naming thread so that you can lay out YOUR CHOICE of names, how they would be used in the auto line up and for fun add in YOUR MARKETING MESSAGE, or TAG Line!

I will start this off with my own listing of how I feel Cadillac should cover their auto family line of names. To me a Sedan is a 4 door auto, Coupe is a 2 door auto, time to clearly show which is which and bring back the proper room and space into the luxury line. No more blindly and dumbly following the germans or anyone else. Show what America Luxury is and tune it based on proper marketing clinics with feedback from the public.

CARS

ATS/CT3 - Sedan - Ciel-4, Ciel-4 EV, Ciel-4 Sport, Ciel-4 V & Coupe - Ciel-2, Ciel-2 EV, Ciel-2 Sport, Ciel-2 V

CTS/CT5 - Sedan - Converj-4, Converj-4 EV, Converj-4 Sport, Converj-4 V & Coupe - Converj-2, Converj-2 EV, Converj-2 Sport, Converj-2 V

CT6 - Sedan - Eldorado-4, Eldorado-4 EV, Eldorado-4 Sport, Eldorado-4 V, & Coupe Eldorado-2, Eldorado-2 EV, Eldorado-2 Sport, Eldorado-2 V

CT7 - Sedan - Elmiraj-4, Elmiraj-4 EV, Elmiraj-4 Sport, Elmiraj-4 V & Coupe - Elmiraj-2, Elmiraj-2 EV, Elmiraj-2 Sport, Elmiraj-2 V

CT8 - Sedan - Imaj-4, Imaj-4 EV, Imaj-4 Sport, Imaj-4 V & Coupe - Imaj-2, Imaj-2 EV, Imaj-2 Sport, Imaj-2 V

SUVS / TRUCKS

Escalade - Stays Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT (Well Established, no need to change)

XT7 - Provoq, Provoq EV, Provoq Sport, Provoq V

XT5 - Mahir, Mahir EV, Mahir Sport, Mahir V

SRX/XT3 - Enejik, Enejik EV, Enejik Sport, Enejik V

XT1 - Ajil, Ajil EV, Ajil Sport, Ajil V

Marketing Tagline

Like No Other, Cadillac!

balthazar    1,852

• I like Eldorado, ElMiraj & Escalade. And by that, I'm NOT in favor of all 'E' names, BTW! But IMHO: the rest are definite 'NO's. I especially hate the *name* + *number* in a hundred variations. That's easily as poor as the mercedes' mess. And a towering 'NFW' to an 'Xt1' entry.

• I firmly believe that a big sedan can successfully be re-christened 'Fleetwood' or 'Brougham' again. Then keep the names for another 50 year run.

• Would strongly advocate returning to models names where displacement/drive wheels are REMOVED from the model's name. Too homogenized, too commonplace. You want to know what engine is in the car? Read the trunk badge & move the F on. The exception, sort of, to that is keeping the V-Sport and V suffixes. 

Edited by balthazar

smk4565    321

Cadillac loves French and Spanish names.

Cars:

Calais: compact sedan/hatchback

Lasalle: small sedan/coupe/convertible

Seville: mid-size sedan

Eldorado: mid-size coupe/convertible

Fleetwood:  full size sedan

I'd skip a full size coupe since that is such a tiny segment, and position Eldorado about $5-10k above the Seville.

SUV/Crossover:

Avignon: small crossover

Alicante: mid-size crossover

Imaj: large crossover

Escalade: large SUV

For a slogan I would go with "Since 1902" it is doesn't have clever marketing speak, but it reminds people they have been around a really long time.

G. David Felt

We have had many threads in many auto lines that always hit upon if the Alpha Numeric naming is the best it can be or not. Some love the german branding of the names, while others hate it. Many have stated it is time to bring back the names to Cadillac.

With this, I am bringing to the Cadillac forum this naming thread so that you can lay out YOUR CHOICE of names, how they would be used in the auto line up and for fun add in YOUR MARKETING MESSAGE, or TAG Line!

I will start this off with my own listing of how I feel Cadillac should cover their auto family line of names. To me a Sedan is a 4 door auto, Coupe is a 2 door auto, time to clearly show which is which and bring back the proper room and space into the luxury line. No more blindly and dumbly following the germans or anyone else. Show what America Luxury is and tune it based on proper marketing clinics with feedback from the public.

CARS

ATS/CT3 - Sedan - Ciel-4, Ciel-4 EV, Ciel-4 Sport, Ciel-4 V & Coupe - Ciel-2, Ciel-2 EV, Ciel-2 Sport, Ciel-2 V

CTS/CT5 - Sedan - Converj-4, Converj-4 EV, Converj-4 Sport, Converj-4 V & Coupe - Converj-2, Converj-2 EV, Converj-2 Sport, Converj-2 V

CT6 - Sedan - Eldorado-4, Eldorado-4 EV, Eldorado-4 Sport, Eldorado-4 V, & Coupe Eldorado-2, Eldorado-2 EV, Eldorado-2 Sport, Eldorado-2 V

CT7 - Sedan - Elmiraj-4, Elmiraj-4 EV, Elmiraj-4 Sport, Elmiraj-4 V & Coupe - Elmiraj-2, Elmiraj-2 EV, Elmiraj-2 Sport, Elmiraj-2 V

CT8 - Sedan - Imaj-4, Imaj-4 EV, Imaj-4 Sport, Imaj-4 V & Coupe - Imaj-2, Imaj-2 EV, Imaj-2 Sport, Imaj-2 V

SUVS / TRUCKS

Escalade - Stays Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT (Well Established, no need to change)

Marketing Tagline

Like No Other, Cadillac!

Problem with the slogan:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAKeAAAAJDYwNGU0MjM1LWU1OTIt

dfelt    1,763

• I like Eldorado, ElMiraj & Escalade. And by that, I'm NOT in favor of all 'E' names, BTW! But IMHO: the rest are definite 'NO's. I especially hate the *name* + *number* in a hundred variations. That's easily as poor as the mercedes' mess. And a towering 'NFW' to an 'Xt1' entry.

• I firmly believe that a big sedan can successfully be re-christened 'Fleetwood' or 'Brougham' again. Then keep the names for another 50 year run.

• Would strongly advocate returning to models names where displacement/drive wheels are REMOVED from the model's name. Too homogenized, too commonplace. You want to know what engine is in the car? Read the trunk badge & move the F on. The exception, sort of, to that is keeping the V-Sport and V suffixes. 

Respect the input SMK, Please provide your layout of a car naming for 4 door Sedans and 2 door coupes plus the SUV / Truck segment. 

Interesting as I had no Idea about the MB tag line when I came up with mine. MB problem is that their CLA is like all the others in the family and seems to be just a selfish I am better than all the rest of the MB product line. I was thinking of a slogan over all to be applied to the whole family.

I like I suspect many others am not a fan of the Piss Poor Dare Greatly tag line.

balthazar    1,852

My reply is straight forward.

For hypothetical example :

• 'Fleetwood' : available in sedan & coupe : 2.0T I4, 3.0TT V6, 4.2TT V8 

• Fleetwood V-Sport : available in sedan & coupe : 3.0TT V6, 4.2TT V8

• Fleetwood V : available in sedan & coupe, 6.2SC V8

Cars are all badged as 'Fleetwood' with separate engine badging on rear fascia (or front fenders). 
With AWD option, would like to see badging less obvious, i.e.; not on the rear fascia. Maybe lower front fenders, or on the wheels somehow. Get away from a scenario where you are behind one and it reads "Cadillac' and 'Fleetwood' and '4.2TT' AND 'AWD'. No longer necessary to hammer the consumer that way.

NOT in favor of coding drive wheels and engine option into the model name, adds needless complexity.

- - - - - 

I don't think "Dare Greatly' is bad at all, BTW.

smk4565    321

Respect the input SMK, Please provide your layout of a car naming for 4 door Sedans and 2 door coupes plus the SUV / Truck segment. 

Interesting as I had no Idea about the MB tag line when I came up with mine. MB problem is that their CLA is like all the others in the family and seems to be just a selfish I am better than all the rest of the MB product line. I was thinking of a slogan over all to be applied to the whole family.

I like I suspect many others am not a fan of the Piss Poor Dare Greatly tag line.

Mercedes used "Unlike Any Other"  and "Engineered like no other car" for a lot of the 80s and 90s as their slogans.

I did put my line up, I am not opposed to multiple body styles on one name, I think Eldorado is iconic for Cadillac as a 2-door, so I would make that a unique offering as their top end coupe in a mid-size vehicle.  

Cars:

SUV/Crossover:

Edited by smk4565

hyperv6    774

My point of view is if you build a great car the name matters little.  La Ferrari is dumb but yet people will pay millions and wait for over a year to take delivery. 

I think too many enthusiast put too much time into names and too little into the product. A name may help a bad car but a good car will sine even if it is labeled poorly. 

And please no one pull up the Nova hoax that never happened. 

As for Cadillac no one really cares about the past under 60 and if you do get with it. The old names mean little in today's market. Too often if they do it is the winter beater your neighbor owns rusting out in the street. 

If you want to really effect change and if you have to use a name you need new names. Elmiraj was brilliant. nice play on words in of an exotic but racy location. 

The fact is the Germans pump out high dollar cars and make billions on numbers which is proof names mean little. 

There was a time when advertising like the old Fitzpatrick Pontiac adds really conjured up images that most never would see in person. Today with global travel and the web people just don't care or dream as much. They are too damn busy videoing their brother trying to skate board off the roof to post to You Tube. 

So old names are out. 

Next new names that mean nothing. What a waste and so Asian. 

Names need to mean something and they need to reach out to more than one old age group. The show car names Cadillac have been ok with some and others a waste. I would search for exotic names that mean something to people under 40 and go with that. 

Sorry I am just tired of this old debate where some want to relive their youth 50 plus years ago and think a name is going to change the out come in this game. 

Fix the product and you will fix what ails the company. 

If anyone thinks an Escalade is selling so well because of the name you had better look at what it is. Large expressive top of the line SUV could be called anything and sell as well. 

balthazar    1,852
Large expressive top of the line SUV could be called anything and sell as well.

Agreed : if the vehicle is great, it doesn't matter if 50+ yr olds remember a name from decades past but no one else does. Like you say- the name doesn't matter as long as it's a word instead of yet another meaningless alpha-numeric. 

ehaase    18

Rename CT6 Deville.

Rename CTS Seville.

Obviously call any sedan more expensive than CT6 (Deville) the Fleetwood. 

Drop ATS.  If they keep it, they can call it Cimarron or Series 62 for all I care. 

Keep Escalade.  I don't care what they call XT5 and future crossovers. 

Carguy    20

Cadillac loves French and Spanish names.

Cars:

I'd skip a full size coupe since that is such a tiny segment, and position Eldorado about $5-10k above the Seville.

SUV/Crossover:

For a slogan I would go with "Since 1902" it is doesn't have clever marketing speak, but it reminds people they have been around a really long time.

G. David Felt

CARS

SUVS / TRUCKS

Marketing Tagline

Like No Other, Cadillac!

Problem with the slogan:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAKeAAAAJDYwNGU0MjM1LWU1OTIt

I like your car model names. Looks like a list I had many years ago when the present names were coming along.

Lasalle for ATS. Lasalle was the sub brand of Cadillac many years ago so why not their sub model today?

Saville for CTS. Saville was the mid-sized euro focused model when it came out in the 1970's so Perfect.

Daville for XTS. Daville was the large Cadillac positioned below the more premium large model so if they keep it around Perfect.

Fleetwood for CT6. Need I say more? With these models I would also add Coupe for coupe models and Sedan for sedans as in Coupe Lasalle for ATS Coupe like the classy old days. You have a rich history Cadillac so TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!!

I would have a large Coupe named Eldorado loosely based on the CT6 positioned as a more expensive model in the lineup as well. Then I would find a naming scheme for the crossovers/SUV's based around Escalade in differing sizes and or marketing positions. Its a well known name now and it could be used across the crossover/SUV range!

Edited by Carguy

ccap41    1,161

What I personally think would be GREAT for Cadillac to do is use iconic United States cities or landmarks for their cars.

New York

LA(Los Angeles)

Chicago

Detroit

Dallas

Houston

Pittsburgh

New Orleans

St. Louis

Atlanta

You could add historically significant towns/locations like Gettysburg or Normandy(I know it isn't a US location but it is very historically significant to our country). There are probably a dozen other huge major battle ground with historical significance that could be used.

I just think it would be an awesome way to keep it American, make it's name mean something, and it isn't an alphanumeric jumble that a lot of non-car people don't understand at all.

balthazar    1,852

Not liking it in the least, ccap.
First thing I think of is the laundry list of random negatives one could them attach to a model with a derogatory intent.

2nd thing is sports teams.

Cadillac has half a century of foreign city names in their past, no real connection with American locations comes to mind other than a short-lived run with 'Park Avenue'.

dfelt    1,763

What I personally think would be GREAT for Cadillac to do is use iconic United States cities or landmarks for their cars.

New York

LA(Los Angeles)

Chicago

Detroit

Dallas

Houston

Pittsburgh

New Orleans

St. Louis

Atlanta

You could add historically significant towns/locations like Gettysburg or Normandy(I know it isn't a US location but it is very historically significant to our country). There are probably a dozen other huge major battle ground with historical significance that could be used.

I just think it would be an awesome way to keep it American, make it's name mean something, and it isn't an alphanumeric jumble that a lot of non-car people don't understand at all.

Gotta pass on the city naming thing, after all we are trying to build and sell a global brand. We need more global planet wide names.

Course I am sure ganges in various cities would love it.

You can see it now, I drive a Cadillac Dallas North Side Edition!  :bowl:  Rollin  :bowl:  Rollin  :bowl:

ccap41    1,161

First thing I think of is the laundry list of random negatives one could them attach to a model with a derogatory intent.

Cadillac has half a century of foreign city names in their past, no real connection with American locations comes to mind other than a short-lived run with 'Park Avenue'.

Awwww dang.. lol

I actually thought I had a good idea goin for them. I didn't think about the sports teams. I just thought it was good because it was 100% American and had some actual value behind it other than a random name or just another old name being reused.

I don't care that they've had foreign names, bring $h! back to AMERICA! Why NOT bring names back to America? Is there any other form of naming that could/would represent America?

New York

LA(Los Angeles)

Chicago

Detroit

Dallas

Houston

Pittsburgh

New Orleans

St. Louis

Atlanta

Gotta pass on the city naming thing, after all we are trying to build and sell a global brand. We need more global planet wide names.

You can see it now, I drive a Cadillac Dallas North Side Edition!  :bowl:  Rollin  :bowl:  Rollin  :bowl:

dang.. lol

Why does it have to be global names just because the brand is global? It's an American iconic brand.

I mean if that is the case we could go with globally powerful cities but that just seems awkward..

Ohhhh well, just an idea that I thought was actually awesome. Apparently not so much.. lol

dfelt    1,763

Awwww dang.. lol

I actually thought I had a good idea goin for them. I didn't think about the sports teams. I just thought it was good because it was 100% American and had some actual value behind it other than a random name or just another old name being reused.

I don't care that they've had foreign names, bring $h! back to AMERICA! Why NOT bring names back to America? Is there any other form of naming that could/would represent America?

New York

LA(Los Angeles)

Chicago

Detroit

Dallas

Houston

Pittsburgh

New Orleans

St. Louis

Atlanta

dang.. lol

Why does it have to be global names just because the brand is global? It's an American iconic brand.

I mean if that is the case we could go with globally powerful cities but that just seems awkward..

Ohhhh well, just an idea that I thought was actually awesome. Apparently not so much.. lol

Howe about the 7 wonders of the world labels? We could cover some awesome places with proper names that would be global and let the auto's speak their American roots as is.

Come up with a series of Cars, SUVs and Trucks based on Iconic places around the world. :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By William Maley
      Equinox, Acadia, Envision and XT5 Achieve Best July Ever
      Crossover and trucks account for 80 percent of sales for best monthly mix ever July incentive spending as a percentage of ATP below industry average, driving ATPs up nearly $1,000 Commercial sales up 40 percent for best July since 2007 Lowest daily rental sales mix of any full-line automaker DETROIT — General Motors (NYSE: GM) today reported July U.S. retail sales of 202,220 vehicles, down about 14 percent from strong sales in July 2016. In July, GM’s crossovers and trucks account for 80 percent of sales for the company’s best monthly mix ever.
      While the U.S. market continues to moderate, sales of GM’s newest crossovers were strong in July:
      Chevrolet Equinox - up 4 percent for its best July ever. Chevrolet Bolt EV – 1,832 Bolts were sold in July for the best month ever. August will be the first month the Bolt EV is available on a national basis. GMC Acadia - up 30 percent for its best July ever. Buick Envision - up 89 percent for its best July ever. Cadillac XT5 - up 6 percent for its best July ever. GM’s July incentive spending as a percentage of average transaction prices (ATP) was 11.5 percent, more than 1 full percentage point below the industry average, and 0.5 percentage points below GM’s 2016 calendar year average. Some of GM’s competitors, without strong truck and crossover businesses, are offering significantly higher incentives across their entire portfolios, according to J.D. Power PIN estimates.
      In addition, GM’s ATPs were about $36,000, up nearly $1,000 from July 2016.
      “We have strategically decided to reduce car production rather than increase incentive spending or dump vehicles into daily rental fleets, like some of our competitors,” said Kurt McNeil, U.S. vice president of Sales Operations.  “We are working hard to protect the residual values of our new products and growing quality retail and commercial sales, and July’s ATPs reflect that discipline.”
      GM’s U.S. commercial vehicles sales were up 40 percent from last July, the best July since 2007, led by strong large van sales (up 89 percent), small utilities (up 61 percent) and large pickup sales (up 21 percent).  Year to date, GM commercial sales are up 11 percent. U.S. daily rental sales were down more than 11,200 vehicles or 81 percent in July, as planned. In July, GM’s daily rental sales accounted for only 1 percent of GM’s total sales.  GM continues to have the lowest U.S. rental mix of any full-line automaker at about 7 percent of total sales year to date.    
      GM’s July total sales were 226,107 vehicles, down about 15 percent from strong levels last year.
      “Changing customer tastes have driven us to refocus our business on higher margin, faster growing segments, like the crossover segments. We are launching the most all-new crossovers in our history to take full advantage of the changes occurring in the U.S. marketplace,” added McNeil. “Our newest crossovers are performing very well in the marketplace and we’ll build on that momentum with the all-new Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Terrain, Buick Enclave and the introduction of the Regal TourX through the second half of 2017.”
      By the end of 2017, GM will offer customers the U.S. industry’s newest and broadest lineup of crossovers.
      “U.S. auto sales continue to moderate from last year’s record pace, but key U.S. economic fundamentals remain supportive of strong vehicle sales,” said Mustafa Mohatarem, GM chief economist. “Under the current economic conditions, we anticipate the second half of 2017 will be much stronger than the first half.”
      July Brand Retail Highlights (vs. July 2016 unless noted)       
      Chevrolet
      Colorado was up 22 percent. Both Camaro and Cruze were up slightly. Crossovers best year to date: Equinox, Traverse and Trax. Volt has best year to date. Volt and Bolt EV July sales combined for more than 3,300 deliveries. Silverado LD double cab was up 4 percent. Buick
      Best year to date retail sales since 2005, up 2 percent. July ATPs are highest since December 2015. SUV mix is highest ever at 85 percent. GMC
      ATPs are the highest ever, up 8 percent from last July. Sierra boasts the highest ATPs in the full-size pickup segment. Sierra HDs up 6 percent in July and year to date up 9 percent, the best in a decade Yukon up 4 percent. Yukon had its best July since 2007. Cadillac
      CT6 up 7 percent. Year to date, XT5 retail sales are up 10 percent vs. combined SRX and XT5 sales a year ago. July ATPs up more than $3,000 and lead the luxury market and more than $3,000 higher than its closest competitor. Guidance on U.S. Vehicle Inventory Levels
      We anticipate we will end 2017 at or below last year’s level, with fewer cars and more trucks, crossovers and utilities in the mix. Pickup, crossovers and utility sales, GM’s strength, are expected to be stronger in the second half of 2017 vs. the first half of the year. We continue to monitor the marketplace and will make additional production adjustments if needed.
    • By William Maley
      Cadillac's sedan lineup in the future is going to look much smaller. Cadillac president Johan de Nysschen told Reuters in an interview that the ATS, CTS, and XTS will not be directly replaced when their lifecycles end in 2019. A new model called the CT5 will take their place and cost between $35,000 and $45,000.
      "We have to rebalance our sedan portfolio," de Nysschen.
      The CT6 will take care of the top end, while a new small luxury sedan (possibly named CT4) will handle the low end.
      de Nysschen reiterated plans of Cadillac building out their crossover lineup with the XT4 launching in 2019. de Nysschen also mentioned that Cadillac could be launching a range of electric vehicles in the latter half of the next decade.
      Source: Reuters

View full article
    • By William Maley
      Cadillac's sedan lineup in the future is going to look much smaller. Cadillac president Johan de Nysschen told Reuters in an interview that the ATS, CTS, and XTS will not be directly replaced when their lifecycles end in 2019. A new model called the CT5 will take their place and cost between $35,000 and $45,000.
      "We have to rebalance our sedan portfolio," de Nysschen.
      The CT6 will take care of the top end, while a new small luxury sedan (possibly named CT4) will handle the low end.
      de Nysschen reiterated plans of Cadillac building out their crossover lineup with the XT4 launching in 2019. de Nysschen also mentioned that Cadillac could be launching a range of electric vehicles in the latter half of the next decade.
      Source: Reuters
    • By William Maley
      There is a huge difference between hybrid and plug-in hybrid models. So it seems interesting that Chrysler will be dropping the plug-in part of the Pacifica Plug-In hybrid in their marketing for almost all of the U.S.
      Bloomberg reports that Chrysler will advertise the Pacifica PHEV as the Pacifica Hybrid for the majority of the country. The reason is that most Americans see 'plug-in' and think limited range. For the record, a plug-in hybrid can run on electric power alone for a time. Once the battery is depleted, the gas engine will kick on to provide propulsion and charge the battery.
      There is one exception to this plan, California. Tim Kuniskis, head of FCA's passenger-car brands in the U.S. tells Bloomberg buyers in the state understands what a plug-in hybrid vehicle is.
      “People here see it as a benefit and understand that that’s worth more,” said Kuniskis.
      Jessica Caldwell, an analyst with Edmunds echo's Kuniskis' statement, saying Californians under the value of plug-in hybrids. It doesn't hurt that plug-in hybrids qualify for government incentives.
      “In California, it’s not seen as something that’s negative. It’s seen as like ‘that’s cool, that’s progressive,’” said Caldwell.
      In due course, Chrysler will be marketing the Pacifica PHEV as plug-in hybrid in the rest of the U.S. once more consumers become educated on what plug-in hybrid is and isn't.
      Source: Bloomberg

View full article
    • By William Maley
      There is a huge difference between hybrid and plug-in hybrid models. So it seems interesting that Chrysler will be dropping the plug-in part of the Pacifica Plug-In hybrid in their marketing for almost all of the U.S.
      Bloomberg reports that Chrysler will advertise the Pacifica PHEV as the Pacifica Hybrid for the majority of the country. The reason is that most Americans see 'plug-in' and think limited range. For the record, a plug-in hybrid can run on electric power alone for a time. Once the battery is depleted, the gas engine will kick on to provide propulsion and charge the battery.
      There is one exception to this plan, California. Tim Kuniskis, head of FCA's passenger-car brands in the U.S. tells Bloomberg buyers in the state understands what a plug-in hybrid vehicle is.
      “People here see it as a benefit and understand that that’s worth more,” said Kuniskis.
      Jessica Caldwell, an analyst with Edmunds echo's Kuniskis' statement, saying Californians under the value of plug-in hybrids. It doesn't hurt that plug-in hybrids qualify for government incentives.
      “In California, it’s not seen as something that’s negative. It’s seen as like ‘that’s cool, that’s progressive,’” said Caldwell.
      In due course, Chrysler will be marketing the Pacifica PHEV as plug-in hybrid in the rest of the U.S. once more consumers become educated on what plug-in hybrid is and isn't.
      Source: Bloomberg
  • My Clubs

• Who's Online (See full list)