Just when you thought you've seen it all........

30 minutes ago, Frisky Dingo said:

It really is appalling.

Indeed.....!  At least if someone had made a race car out of it and it bought a concrete retaining wall at high speed....it would have had an honorable death....as it is,..ugh....

6 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Indeed.....!  At least if someone had made a race car out of it and it bought a concrete retaining wall at high speed....it would have had an honorable death....as it is,..ugh....

Fo 'sho.  Like when I see people complaining when they see an article about a balled up supercar and calling the owner an idiot and crying, I'm like I=*(# that, at least it went out doing what it was intended to do. Better that than to waste away in a garage.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Frisky Dingo said:

Fo 'sho.  Like when I see people complaining when they see an article about a balled up supercar and calling the owner an idiot and crying, I'm like I=*(# that, at least it went out doing what it was intended to do. Better that than to waste away in a garage.

I make the same argument about vintage racing.  I used to flag and do corner work at Mid Ohio.  Once saw a real vintage Shelby Mustang and one of the actual Aero Monte Carlos raced by Dale Earnhardt collide and wind up in a tire wall.  Both cars were rebuilt but that was painful to watch.

Check out touring car masters on YouTube, it is an Australian vintage series that suppors the V8 super cars and the like. Good racing!