School is OUT!

Well, for the most part at least. Today was the last real day of high school for me. I still have to finish up some Calculus (Final Exam, take home test, and 3 HWs - the teacher always piles stuff on at the end) but other than that I'm home free. I'm not going tomorrow as I have until Thursday to finish up the Calc.

Who else is out of school or close?

Doing a night program at the local university. Taking 2 evening classes a semester. My last final for this semester was last night. Felt pretty good about it upon handing it in.

I wish I was back in College... "adulthood" is overrated.

Last final on Thursday = :lol::lol::lol:

License yanked for 60 days on Friday = :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If Sixty8 is reading this and would like to make me a new Tight Whips signature for my 1938 Whizzer Motorbike replica, which will be the only motorized vehicle I own that I'm still legally able to operate come the 19th, it would be most appreciated.

Posted Image

Laugh if you must, but remember that two rubber wheels is better than two rubber heels any day of the week!

And yes, thems is twenny-sixes!

Reckonize.

Awsome XP, You should be sporting Michael Jordans

on that biatch! A-ight! As far as the license thing I've

been there and done that. Because I kept driving after

suspension (how else do you get to work???) it keeps

repeating like a viscious circle. LIke last time I lost my

license it was because of ONE ticket... 52 in a 35. I

traveling behind a well light plow truck in a blizzard.

He was the only other car on the road out west on

Rt. 9 at about 3am coming back from a business trip.

So I told the cop I was not concerned wiht the speed as

I just wanted to get home safely since my Datsun had

no freekin snow tires and there was a thick, crunchy

layer of snow on the road... he gave me a ticket

anyway and since it was within 5 years of the 7/5 rule

I got my license yanked AGAIN for 60 days.

THANKS a lot Massachusetts. <_<

Now you might understand a little better why I'm not

so keen on keeping a 1968 Camaro with Z/28 stripes

and a 377 horsepower motor.

Later on in life when I'm an old man I'll have a 1969

Camaro and I'll probably never get a ticket.

You can do night programs and I'm an "adult."  There are adults in my classes.

Oh I know... I probably will go back to get my masters eventually but

I miss the whole package. Skipping class to screw your G/F, no rent,

no baby, no "real" responsibility and the ability to take a 400 mile

roadtrip up the coast of Maine just to say you did.

I do also miss the quest for knowlegde... not the bull&#036;h&#33; in the textbooks

about business etiquette & graphic design ground rules. The "theoretical"

answers to the REAL questions in life. Philosophy, the vastness of the

universe & our place in it, physical & not. Also theology and just how

much our religions have led us astray...

last day of classes yesterday... feild day today... communion breakfast tomorrow and then my only final on thursday... then im done!!

Im done on the 22nd of June. Canadian schools get out later but we go back later I think. I go back on the 4th of September I think. What month do schools in the US go back. I know my cousins go back at the beginning of August in Indiana.

my school starts after labor day and the last 4 different schools ive gone too..

Prince George's County used to start after Labor Day, but ever since the stupid ex-CEO took over in 2002, we've been going back to school around August 23.

School's out for me June 9th, w/finals up 'till the last day.

Prince George's County used to start after Labor Day, but ever since the stupid ex-CEO took over in 2002, we've been going back to school around August 23.

School's out for me June 9th, w/finals up 'till the last day.

I think that's nuts. Most colleges on the semester system all do that. It's asinine to go to school the last week in August and then hit a 3-day weekend where you may see homework!

However, in college, it's done for tax reasons. They want semesters to touch each of 5 months and this makes it happen. It has to do with claiming kids in college as dependents. I learned that in a class last year.

Finally, someone who agrees! Our new CEO is hardly any better, still has us staying in school later, going back sooner. At this rate, school in PG County is going to be a year-round affair. Hope it starts after 2008 (year I graduate).

It's also a guarantee that I will have homework over Labor Day. The test scores in the county suck (it's my school that bails the county out of a state take over), so they figure it's ok to kill the kids with asinine, worthless homework packets (no one really does them) and crap, just as long as they do good on these tests.

Oh well, little over 3 weeks left.

lol are who school is ran by hillbillies mainly cause were i live, the teachers curse at you, tell you that there damn right, call you weaklings, act like they want to get in a fistfight with you (the guy teachers) etc.

I have a theory, maybe the teachers they get in SoDak are just representative of the population. Because really, do you think ed majors around the country are clamoring to teach in SoDak? I doubt the state has anything to entice out-of-state teachers to come in to take jobs, so they go with what they have, SoDak residents. I'm sure that a certain percent of the population of SoDak can be considered hillbilly (Lets say 15% because its a random number I just pulled out of my ass) therefore it makes sense that a similar percent of the states teachers (about 15%) would be in that hillbilly grouping. Maybe you're just unlucky and live in an area with a high concentration of hill folk who happen to have been education majors.

haha...some of our teachers act like that too. My biology teacher cursed at us all the time last year and tried to blackmale me and my friend. My AP Government teacher curses in the middle of the class when he checks his politics blog while we're working. They don't act like they want to fight us, though...