Ain't No Breakin' Me Now!

Well, it's now summer.. or at least damn close to it, and I can feel the rays of sunlight bringing my body's sweet perspiration through my pores. Ew.

Okay, first off, it's raining.. No sunshine, sunshines.

That's not what this thread is about, though. It's just to let you all know that I'm secretly excited to be "me" again! First, my car will (should) be back on the road this Wednesday (as long as it starts after a month of down-time). This excites the living hell out of me (who would want hell in them anyway?). Then, all day (read: week) I've been regular ol' me.. just how I was last summer: I can bring a smile to anybody's face in any circumstance. Well, usually. lol

But, yeah, I'm just ecstatic to not be in my winter-month-slum mood anymore. Bring on the sunshine! 8)

But, yeah, I'm just ecstatic to not be in my winter-month-slum mood anymore. Bring on the sunshine! 8)

AMEN!

It helped that I was able to get the older 4 MCs out today for the first time this year! It was awesome!

Course, finding out at my cardiology checkup last Thursday that I had a 33-minute "episode" with the pacemaker (which means I have to see the electrophysiologist again) ... and that the echocardiagram found a "mass" on/near my liver (which means I have to have an ultrasound done this week) ... does not make me feel good since it means more wasted vacation time ... and who knows all what else.

BUT...today was GORGEOUS!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Relight the flame when it's cold"...Godsmack...'Serenity'

I am happy to finally be able to drive my Bonneville and the 1984 Buick Park Avenue again. Now that the air cinditioning is fixed on the Bonneville(AGAIN!!!!!!). hopefully the Buick will use a little less gas now that the choke doesnt stay closed for like 10 minutes.

And now I found out the Buick wont be an issue because it is being sold.

Sweet, dude. The Camaro's not an issue anymore either (so far lol), but for a different reason: it's fixed! All it needs now is a new A/C Condensor or whatever it's called and some Copper RTV for around the EGR Valve. :)

I'm going into the third trimester of a pregnancy (ok, my girlfriend is, but her pain is our pain, blah blah blah) so summer is going to be interesting.  I'm going to make the best of it dammit.

Hey... be grateful you're not going through a sympathetic pregnancy. I did that with my friend's pregnancy... it wasn't until 5 months in I went to the dr complaining of irritability, dull pains in odd places, odd cravings, extremely emotional, etc. I almost blacked out when he told me. Now, I just think it's funny. :lol:

Thank God I don't live with her anymore, because she's 8.5 months pregnant now with her second! Odd though, her husband didn't get the sympathetic pregnancy, but I did?!

Did you stop having your monthly too, Paulie? :AH-HA_wink:

I am sitting here right now being bombarded by Latin music as my neighbors are having a huge house party. If history is an indicator, the redundant *dum de dum DUM* beats will continue late into the night. The other neighbors' party is still going as well (the one I attended).

That's always fun, oblu. haha The people who live behind us always have their loud, obese family over (who all wear the exact same swimsuits everytime -- about 3-4 times a week) while yelling, allowing their children to yell, and playing the obnoxious mix of 80s music (I like some of this music, but the mix they play is consistantly the garbage of the 80s IMO).

Anyway, I fell asleep around 12 last night on the couch and my parents had to fight to get me into my room. All I remember is them trying to coax me into getting my belt off and the stuff out of my pockets. Then I woke up after a great deep night's sleep and got to weeding for about 2.5 hours in the sun. This killed me as I took a short break on the couch, falling asleep for another 2 hours. I woke up with a massive headache from the heat and didn't do any more yard work because not only was I sweating profusely (ew.), but I had that terrible headache. I was supposed to go over that one girl's house today for a barbecue (for now on, let's just call her Brittany), but didn't. She said I can come over at any time, though, so I'm going to head over there in a little bit after taking a shower and readying myself a little (can't go over to a cute girl's house looking like I came out of the sewer lol). So, yeah, that's been my day. Tomorrow's supposed to have a high of 93 and today's was only 86-87. Blah.

Sweet, dude. The Camaro's not an issue anymore either (so far lol), but for a different reason: it's fixed! All it needs now is a new A/C Condensor or whatever it's called and some Copper RTV for around the EGR Valve. :)

If that Buick had been in better shape I would have done more with it. But the bottoms of the doors are rusted out and it has 260,000 miles. The engine is perfect but the transmission sometimes gets into 4th gear and wont downshift until you come to a stop. The A/C and the cruise control dont work. The interior is like brand new.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost cried today when the guy came to get the Buick we sold to him. In a way Dad and I didnt want to get rid of it. But the issues was where to put it in the wintertime and the fact it had body rust and needed a few things, A/C being one.

Um... why is it that I look forward to the day that my GA goes bu-bye? :P

um bcuz instead of selling it yur probably gunna destroy it in some elaborate and spectacular fashion? :P

and by the way you better video the whole thing and post it on C&G when you finally do decide to kill the thing off...

Did you stop having your monthly too, Paulie?  :AH-HA_wink:

I am sitting here right now being bombarded by Latin music as my neighbors are having a huge house party.  If history is an indicator, the redundant *dum de dum DUM* beats will continue late into the night.  The other neighbors' party is still going as well (the one I attended).

Ah, no, still have my monthly--for some reason, my mood swing seems to start a day after my girlfriends' periods end. :lol:

Seriously though, no PMS here.. however, I am always willing to share in eating chocolate once/month with the sufferers LOL