My comics finally out, check it out and share!

https://www.comixology.com/Vice-9-1/digital-comic/684590?ref=c2VhcmNoL2luZGV4L2Rlc2t0b3Avc2xpZGVyTGlzdC9pdGVtU2xpZGVyMy comic

Been working on this for awhile, finally up and ready to promote!

This issue is "Girls Night", it's essentially the 2 minute short to give a taste of whats to come, takes place during the middle of summer, when the stories already in full swing.

"It's Saturday night in the middle of summer and two of the girls from the South Side Ninja's had their dates cancel on them, so they figured why not go race around the city?

A short story and a glimpse of what's to come later."

I'd appreciate it if you bought an issue, gave me some feed backand shared the link on your social medias and stuff.

Thanks for taking a look, have a great day!

Rogue

684590._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

d62713040604896968cd9e16aa6abc44._SX1280

• Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Hopefully ya shared the links and buy an issue, any questions, comments or feedback are definitely welcomed!

On 6/27/2018 at 12:44 PM, Drew Dowdell said:

Very Cool! I love that you have a Saturn Sky in there.

Yeah, love 'em, wrote that it's a LS3 swap as well

On 6/27/2018 at 2:01 PM, dfelt said:

Sweet, not enough comics with hot looking ladies! :P 

Very cool, thanks for posting :metal: 

Welcome, thank you for commenting

Oh, the whole series is gonna be interesting, trust me. Like I said, this is the two minute preview with the girls from the rival crew

Girls_on_the_Beach_Final_(1).jpg

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, ocnblu said:

Is that true for rendered artwork?  I can understand photos completely.

7 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

Honestly don't know. I'm willing to leave it up until and unless I get a notification from Google AdSense.

If ya have to take it down, at least delete the post instead of the whole thread

Meanwhile, a scene from the main story (That hasn't been written yet)

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

Edited by Zane Wylder
  • Agree 2

52 minutes ago, dfelt said:

@Zane Wylder Nice Talent, wish I could draw. You have a great skill, reminds me of my son who does this for a living. Outstanding Talent Zane! :) 

Thanks, though that's not me who drew it, it's my artist, Pipin: https://www.facebook.com/TheArtPageOfPipinTobing/?ref=page_internal

I simply wrote the story, actually came about when I wanted to do a crew scene for the Rival crew, then he said lets draw the girls and I basically decided why not write a comic out of it instead

• Agree 2