Happy Birthday!

Happy Anniversary of Birth!

Do a bitchin 32 valve WOT burnout in your Beee-Mer! :wink:

A lot... :puke:

Well, the night started out all right. We went to this Italian restaurant called Buca di Beppo, which is a great party restaurant. A ton of food, fun atmosphere, loud, the kinda place where you want a large group of people. Anyway, that was fun, then we headed back to the house for cake and ice cream...you know the routine...My buds and I already had plans for later though.

We headed back to my friend's house. We played some games of Basketball, but I ended up with a huge blister on my foot because I played in my old, beat-up vans. Then came the alcohol. I'm a fan of tequila myself, so my buddy picked up a bottle of Patron Silver and my buds and I each had a shot (of course, I was given the larger shot glass :rolleyes: ) till there wasn't enough left for everybody, so I finished the bottle...yes, straight out of the bottle. Then I smoked on a cuban that my friend gave me...after thatw as all said and done we were just chillin and hangin out. All was good. Then my friend decided we need more alcohol, so he whips out the vodka and starts making some mixed drinks...mostly just vodka, pinneapple juice, and orange juice...that's probably where the bad idea started.

We then decided to hit up the jacuzzi...(which if you may or may not know, heightens the effect of alcohol by a considerable amount due to the heat and loss of water from sweating and such). And here I am, still drinking these mixed drinks my buddy was making...I'm sure you can all guess what happens next...because your guess would be as good as mine...I don't remember what happened last night. I still haven't gotten a straight answer from my friends, but all I know is I found myself passed out on the bathroom floor in the morning, and I had a crappy hangover for the rest of the day.

:sign0200:

... I still haven't gotten a straight answer from my friends, but all I know is I found myself passed out on the bathroom floor in the morning, and I had a crappy hangover for the rest of the day.

Hehe... those are always the best! I've fallen asleep (passed out) on a bathroom floor on more then one occasion.

I'm sure you can all guess what happens next...because your guess would be as good as mine...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :duh::hissyfit:

:lol::lol::lol: