Nissan News: Nissan Sketches Out Concept Gaming Chairs

Drew Dowdell

Nissan is known for their Zero Gravity Seats found in many of their vehicles, some of the most comfortable cars seats I've found in the industry.  Nissan took that experience and applied it to three gaming chair concepts aimed at the gaming crowd.

First of the three is a chair based on the Nissan GT-R Nismo (shown above). It's made from carbon fiber and aluminum and shaped like a racing seat. The soft areas are covered with a red leather and synthetic suede surfaces.

My personal favorite is the Nissan Armada. Inspired by Nissan's full-size SUV, the chair is based on the Platinum Reserve with black and brown leather seating surfaces in the shape of a captain's chair. It has climate controlled heating and cooling with lumbar support for additional comfort.

Ultimate esports gaming chairs - Nissan Armada-1200x848.jpg

Finally, the Nissan Leaf. It features gun metal painted surfaces with light-gray leather-appointed seats with electric blue inserts, usb charging ports, and integrated leg rests.

Ultimate esports gaming chairs - Nissan LEAF-1200x848.jpg

Unfortunately, Nissan has no current plans to build any of these chairs, but is gauging public reaction.  If you are interested in one of these chairs, but sure to tweet them at @NissanUSA.  What say you reader? Should Nissan build one of these models?

View full article

4 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

Cause I like that Armada chair and wish they would build it. 

Totally agree with that, I have a nice chair my company got me as I was wearing out a chair a year due to my size, they got me a David Size chair and it is so comfy and has been solid with me for 3 years now.

Love the color and what looks to be a very comfy chair plus HELL YEA to the Cooling and heating part of the chair! :metal:

Sadly, they will not hear from me as I do not Tweet!, Useless tool that I will not bother setting up since I really do not want another account to manage.

9 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Have a couple of Steelcase Ergo chairs, very comfy. Had them since 2007. Love all the adjustments to get just the right comfort.

Those are nice...had one in my last cube in Scottsdale...

55 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

Those are nice...had one in my last cube in Scottsdale...

https://www.amazon.com/Steelcase-Chair-Black-Fabric-FBA_46216179/dp/B00GBUPUOY/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=steelcase+leap+chair+black&qid=1568341736&sr=8-2

This is the specific chair, based on the model number and I had no idea they had become this expensive. I thought it was crazy when I paid $600 for the two in 2007, they are now almost $1000 apiece. 🙄