Jump to content

Aston Martin News:Aston Martin Launches its First SUV


Drew Dowdell

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, oldshurst442 said:

Rita Hayworth

Image result for rita hayworth the shawshank redemption gif"

 

Then there is Rachel Welch.

Image result for Rachel welch"

 

 

 

 

I still pick Marilyn over Rita. Raquel a tie with Marilyn IMO. Ok, back to cars olds stay focused! LOL

image.png.7b73e52f0539eff28fac92bf4cd4f087.png

9 minutes ago, dfelt said:

What red blooded american boy did not have a crush on Daisy and her shorts! :P 

In her "Daisy Dukes" cutoffs! :D👍🏻

Edited by USA-1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, USA-1 said:

I still pick Marilyn over Rita. Raquel Welch tie with Marilyn IMO. Ok, back to cars olds stay focused! LOL

image.png.7b73e52f0539eff28fac92bf4cd4f087.png

In her "Daisy Dukes" cutoffs! :D👍🏻

image.png

This or talk SUVs, 🤔

Very hard decision. :P 

Or where you thinking reboot Daisy?

image.png

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...
On 11/27/2019 at 4:46 PM, David said:

image.png

This or talk SUVs, 🤔

Very hard decision. :P 

Or where you thinking reboot Daisy?

image.png

More of this here at C and G, please. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@A Horse With No Name Amazing how crazy Koreans have gone for Body Building which was huge in the 70's and 80's here.

Men and Woman, everyone wants that perfect body.

image.png

I follow HYO_1013 or hyonybee on Instagram. She used to work for Dell as a sales rep, left and became 3 years ago a top competitor in Female Body Building in Korea.

What are the most daring photos of South Korean fashion model Hyony Kim? - Quora

image.png

One of her latest Photo Shoots.

image.png

Do not like the hair color change, but excellent photo spread of her.

image.png

Hyony Kim - hyo_1013 - The Fitness Girlz - Bing images

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, David said:

@A Horse With No Name Amazing how crazy Koreans have gone for Body Building which was huge in the 70's and 80's here.

Men and Woman, everyone wants that perfect body.

image.png

I follow HYO_1013 or hyonybee on Instagram. She used to work for Dell as a sales rep, left and became 3 years ago a top competitor in Female Body Building in Korea.

What are the most daring photos of South Korean fashion model Hyony Kim? - Quora

image.png

One of her latest Photo Shoots.

image.png

Do not like the hair color change, but excellent photo spread of her.

image.png

Hyony Kim - hyo_1013 - The Fitness Girlz - Bing images

I absolutely love Asian Women.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe not Korean this guy, but an '80s icon martial artist and actor.  Buff AF 

GIF excited bolo yeung bloodsport - animated GIF on GIFER

 

Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee/Jackie Chan | Jackie chan, Bruce lee, Bruce lee movies

 

All 3 have 1 thing in common:

MARTIAL ARTS

Perfect body, perfect mind happens when this discipline is practiced.   Koreans have their own style of martial arts.  Taekwondo I believe it is. 

One question?   

Koreans,  @David only now have come to adopt "perfect bodies"?   Body building being the catalyst?  A western (Ancient Greek actually) thing and not from the influence of martial arts being an eastern thing?

Interesting...  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oldshurst442 said:

Maybe not Korean this guy, but an '80s icon martial artist and actor.  Buff AF 

GIF excited bolo yeung bloodsport - animated GIF on GIFER

 

Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee/Jackie Chan | Jackie chan, Bruce lee, Bruce lee movies

 

All 3 have 1 thing in common:

MARTIAL ARTS

Perfect body, perfect mind happens when this discipline is practiced.   Koreans have their own style of martial arts.  Taekwondo I believe it is. 

One question?   

Koreans,  @David only now have come to adopt "perfect bodies"?   Body building being the catalyst?  A western (Ancient Greek actually) thing and not from the influence of martial arts being an eastern thing?

Interesting...  

 

Asian rim seems to run 40 years behind the US in that regards as only the last decade has Japan and China also gotten into body building big time.

Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan need to work on those chests. Way to flat man. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, David said:

Asian rim seems to run 40 years behind the US in that regards as only the last decade has Japan and China also gotten into body building big time.

Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan need to work on those chests. Way to flat man. :) 

Maybe flat, but can kick your ass upside down and sideways.

Those pecs are muscles super cut from their own body's weight.  No "bodybuilding" weightlifting, tearing up and healing, coming back stronger and bigger pecs, but from training and practicing martial arts. Push ups, pull ups, sit ups, running, hitting objects, hitting other humans and getting hit back and meditation.

Also, big pecs and huge python biceps, aside from steriod use, is determined from genetics and asian men, for the most part,  are usually less huge in the pecs and biceps than say...Aryan men, such as yourself.   Aryan men are huge goliaths naturally. Add a slight touch of free weights to that and Aryan men become...monoliths.   LOL

Besides, huge muscles negate flexibility and speed, and martial arts is all about the flexibility and speed.  Which is more important than being big. 

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, oldshurst442 said:

Maybe flat, but can kick your ass upside down and sideways.

Those pecs are muscles super cut from their own body's weight.  No "bodybuilding" weightlifting, tearing up and healing, coming back stronger and bigger pecs, but from training and practicing martial arts. Push ups, pull ups, sit ups, running, hitting objects, hitting other humans and getting hit back and meditation.

Also, big pecs and huge python biceps, aside from steriod use, is determined from genetics and asian men, for the most part,  are usually less huge in the pecs and biceps than say...Aryan men, such as yourself.   Aryan men are huge goliaths naturally. Add a slight touch of free weights to that and Aryan men become...monoliths.   LOL

Besides, huge muscles negate flexibility and speed, and martial arts is all about the flexibility and speed.  Which is more important than being big. 

Yeah, my kids in high school were big into martial arts. Badass little chic, about 4-10 and 85 pounds was a badass little fighter. She and my 6-2 son used to really enjoy fighting each other. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

×
×
  • Create New...