MTV Movie Awards

Not to be an ass....but NO and I don't care. Only show I watch on MTV is headbangers ball and when M2 plays beavis and butthead.

yuck... i cant stand the new headbangers ball... it aint what it used to be... but i agree with you tho... mtv is ridiculous... not worth my time

I don't even have MTV anymore, I cut back on my cable channels because I rarely even turn on my TV these days. I only posted this because of who won... and the fact that the awards are voted on by the moviegoing public, which in some ways is sweeter than some stuffy old "academy".

I don't even have MTV anymore, I cut back on my cable channels because I rarely even turn on my TV these days.  I only posted this because of who won... and the fact that the awards are voted on by the moviegoing public, which in some ways is sweeter than some stuffy old "academy".

.. pfft. Isn't the "movie going public" MTV's viewers. Because if American "Idle" has shown us anything, it's that teenage girls armed with cell phones and email are more dangerous to this continant than Terrorism and Global Warming! :blink:

For Chrissake, they named Hayden Christenen as the best villain of the year and she totally made Darth Vader look like a whiny, highly politicized baby. Darth Vader was cool when he was voiced by James Earl Jones and choked people almost on a whim.

MTV blows... hell, I figure it's one of the forces that ruined Guns N' Roses... when you have Axl Rose swimming with Dolphins in the "Estranged" music video, you know you got problems... :stupid:

Why am I suddenly reminded of a song?

--- BECK - MTV makes me wanna smoke crack ---

mtv makes me wanna smoke crack

fall out of the window and I'm never comin back

mtv makes me wanna get high

can't get a ride no matter how I try

and everything's perfect

and everything's bright

and everyone's perky

and everyone's uptight

I love those videos

I watch 'em all day........

(what's the problem?)

uh...I dunno just stop the tape...

(lounge act)

mtv whoa! makes me wanna smoke crack

fly out the window and I'm never comin' back

mtv makes me wanna get high as the moon

like a rubber balloon

aww get that squeegee

everything's wonderful

everything's grand

everything's swinging

all across the land you know it

bust out the biscuits

strike up the band

play those videos

every woman and man

cuz mtv, whoa! makes me wanna smoke crack

fly out the window

and I'm never comin back

mtv makes me wanna get high as a kite

gettin all uptight

take it

aww yeah

fake it till ya make it

right about now

steppin into a cold ass fashion

aww yeah weedwack that thing

I work down at the video store

makin some change

with a sparkle in my step

and a smile on my face

condominiums risin above

and those video's are better than love

yeah! mtv!

mtv! check!

mtv makes me wanna smoke crack!

MTV... is laughable but I'll watch for certain shows where I get to... help my gay self. :P

And no... stop thinking whatever you're thinking. That means look at hot guys on dating shows, not anything else that you may be thinking of. It's all the MTV is good for these days.

For music (and basic cable), VH1, but they need to stop with the "Celebreality" thing. Ugh...