Feelin like crap

Camino, if it makes you feel any better, my week hasn't been very good either. The Sonoma has been leaking oil and some other unknown fluid from the rear. That's fixed now, but the transmission is now making crunching noises when it's put into reverse or drive. It didn't do that before it went to Carmax for fixing the leaks. Plus, finals were this week, so every night has been spent cramming and studying all the material we've covered this year, and on top of that, I still failed my Chemistry final and didn't make a B in geometry by .002% (I got a 79.498%, and it has to be a 79.5% or higher to become a B). And then, on top of that, I almost got hit by some idiot in a Benz who tried to get into the Shell station through the exit I was sitting in waiting for some cars to go by.

But, ya know what helps? Some ice cream, a couple of posts here, and a good night's sleep. Hope everything turns out ok!

... right about now.

Ever have one of those times in your life when everything just seems wrong?

UGH! That's where I am now. The "ten thousand things" are all getting to me at once. :banghead:

That means increased odds that good stuff will start happening....

The only thing you can count on is that everything changes.

Add me to the list.

My wife has been having migraine problems for months now, and this week started a surprise episode of amnesia. Her memory is shot. I figured, worst case scenario, she'll never recall her past memories and will have to learn everything over again. Well just today she's suddenly forgotten everything she's learned since the beginning of the week.

There's a lot more going on, but that's the biggest problem to me right now.

Ever have one of those times in your life when everything just seems wrong?

*nods*

Yep...I know exactly what you mean..... But, don't get me started....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html

"I can’t take anymore" ... 3rd Eye Blind ... 'How's It Going To Be'

lately everything has gone bad for me. Even today while in a helicoptor we lost engine oil pressure.

But what does make me happy is knowing im living. Life is one big rollercoaster it goes up and down, but sometime some people have to switch rides.

Just go to a self serve junkyard and beat a Toyota with a pipe wrench. I makes me happy with every swing. Or do some burnouts and donuts.

But Cheers to a Future of better times.

Her memory is shot. I figured, worst case scenario, she'll never recall her past memories and will have to learn everything over again.

Wow- I am so sorry for her. Damn, that sucks. I hope that things turn better for you both, and soon.

It's been a slightly bad week for me, but nothing as much as what others have been going through. Just a few expensive maintenance things with the car that are somewhat the fault of me deferring them, and aches and pains from doing a catering gig with a friend that is the fault of me not exercising as much as I should over the past few years.

Note to you kids (and to me, most of you are kids), keep active and take care of yourselves. When you get a desk job, make sure that your exercise is more than keyboard shortcuts. Me, I'm going back to Yoga classes.

Camino, you know I wasn't being a perv, right? I was just trying to bring a grin. I woke up yesterday morning with my back hurting and I don't know what I did to it. Now when I turn a certain way, or even breathe wrong... ouch.

Also my water heater is leaking (it's in the garage against the wall to the laundry room) and now the baseboard trim in my laundry room is black with mold from the water. I bought a new water heater last weekend, but my mom's boyfriend (he's a plumber/electrician) couldn't come and help me hook it up until this afternoon when I get off work, so I've been piling towels around it to try to stop the dripping and I have a fan going in the laundry room to try to keep it as dry as possible... so bleh.

I hope things even out for you soon, sir.

Camino, you know I wasn't being a perv, right?  I was just trying to bring a grin.  I woke up yesterday morning with my back hurting and I don't know what I did to it.  Now when I turn a certain way, or even breathe wrong... ouch.

Also my water heater is leaking (it's in the garage against the wall to the laundry room) and now the baseboard trim in my laundry room is black with mold from the water.  I bought a new water heater last weekend, but my mom's boyfriend (he's a plumber/electrician) couldn't come and help me hook it up until this afternoon when I get off work, so I've been piling towels around it to try to stop the dripping and I have a fan going in the laundry room to try to keep it as dry as possible... so bleh.

I hope things even out for you soon, sir.

No worries OCN, I didn't take it the wrong way - Fly just made me laugh about it.

Good luck with the PITA heatah... and your back.