but now it's in full effect and you better give props, A-ight! :yes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So who else wants in on the sickest car club on the East Coast? :ohyeah:

Small "tasteful" decals will be forthcoming so you can brag to the world about your membership!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would...but somehow I can't see a cavalier being a t!6ght wh1p$.... :(  :banghead:

Dude... look at the 77 Cutlass & my Datsun. Just send me a pic of your car or several and I'll whip one up for you. :wink:

definitely!! count me in! heres a pic of my car

Posted Image

If you will include the Southern tip of the East Coast, count me in too!

Here's my pic!

Posted Image

Delta Force:

Posted Image

My new sig:

Posted Image

You do NOT have to be on the East Coast, that's just more of my wannabe-gangsta tongue-in-cheek speak. This si just for fun... not to be taken seriously. :)

Mute and 04monte will be getting sigs. shortly, Rkmdogs: can you post, PM or email me a larger pic? That's one sharp B-body!

WMJ: you better have your gat' next time we rollin by in the '77 Cutty (originally a Idaho car) cause we goin pop a cap in you @$$. I got mad skilz wit my A.K.

:CG_all:

Edited by Sixty8panther

I dont know who started this stupidity, but it is the equivalent of the movie Black Knight.

Exactly, it's absurd just like Riceboys with their 20" rims, $4000 stereos & 7" wide coffee can exhausts on 1991 Honda Civics. We're just poking fun at this "TIGHT WHIP" mentality that crosses all boundaries, it's all these kids from different parts fo the country, different races and different economic situations trying to make their own ride something one-of-a-kind but going overboard.

It's a joke, like I said, not to be taken litteraly. :)

Anyway... here's 04 Monte's sig.

Posted Image

& Mute:

Posted Image

Next step: TIGHT WHIPS CAR CLUB windshield headers, in foot-tall Old English script, of course. :lol::lol::lol:

Sixty8, If you're really bored later on, hook me up with a better executed version of my sig, but use the phat dubs on my '77 Cutlass too:

Posted Image

Rollin' deep on fifteens, son!

Reckonize.

Edited by XP715

Will do Meng! :D

rkmdogs' sig is fresh out da oven, you knaw' how we do it!

Fo' real Dawg! :wink:

Posted Image

power to the B-Bods! Dawg!

This Sh*t is off the hook fo reel.

today i have gotten 6 offers to buy my car. well i was downtown Detroit going to the Layfeyette (sp) national coney island.

Hey Sixty8... if you make the width of it 590 pixels or so (or the approximate width of my current one, whatever that may be) and change my name to the script I always use (coppertone gothic, I think, but don't quote me...) with the 8891 part... I might... just might use it for a little bit. Seriously. :P

cool.... will do BV & Decka! :)

Sopranos will be on in a sec. so I gotta run!!! :D

I'm not sure where I got it from to tell you the truth. I was just sitting there trying to think one and then *poof*, there it was. I thnk the hard part was trying to think of a word that started with J.

LOL! That's awesome :).

When I first read it, I was thinking (sadly) of ... Weapons Of Mass Destruction :(.

So...try this name on for size:

West of Many Jaunts

*shrugs*

OK, that's not that great either...heh.

And, uh, Sixty8...what am I, chopped liver? ;)

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"I should ask, but I won't" ... Rebecca Lynn Howard ... 'Forgive'

Delta:

Here's a quick one... does this work?

Posted Image

BV: I don;t have that font, but if you throw your name on the bottom of this guy you'll be all set. It's even a bit smalleer thanyour current one. (heightwise shorter, width is the same)

Posted Image

Alright, *sigh* I'll whip one up tonight. :)

You may! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

How's that? :)

Chuch of Datsun

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

hey Sixty I know I'm beginning to soun dlike a pain in the a$$ but could you make the background black instead of white on my sig for my Delta? I'd like to have both versions....we should create a page for all of our cars...make it like a real car club :P

It's gonna happen... just be patient. My personal life right now looks like a snapshot from Jerry Springer.

You're not annoying me bro... it's just that things are wicked crazy right now... we put in an offer on a house last night. It's gorgeous, spaceous and has a third of an acre but the downside is the house needs a lot of work. Anyway... if we end up buying it after they hopefully except our offer I'll be trading my STS for a Cobalt and the Camaro for a 59 Buick.

Meantime I'm still working on XPs revised, yours & deckas sigs. :D

LOL... super!

It's gonna happen... just be patient.

No worries ... just jokin' around with ya, bud ;). I can understand/empathize with you on the personal issues level. Yeah, I know ... far from the same type, but I still feel pulled in several different directions, feel overwhelmed, feel uneasy, etc....aye.

Enough "sad" talk.... Instead, congrats on the bid on the house ... I'd say you're lucky! Good luck!!!

Thanks KF, to blow off some steam I snapped some retarded photos of the Datsun & Infiniti last night. Whiped this up real quick like between breakfast and our first client meeting today.

Posted Image

MY OBSESSIONS:

- RWD as in 3/4 of my cars including my 1997 Infiniti Q45

- 3 pedals, my 1984 RWD Datsun Maxima is a 5-speed

- Hardtops like a 1959 Buick Electra 225 Riviera

- Pushrod V8s like the 377hp ZZZ350 in my 1968 Camaro

- American Muscle, see above

- Body on Frame yank tanks like my old 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

- Sleepers sort of like my RWD Datsun