Rivian CEO RJ Scaringe drove off the first R1T production truck in Rivian Blue at the Normal Production plant.
The Rivian truck received an EPA rating of 314 miles on the default battery pack that is shipping now. a larger battery pack will become available in January 2022 as well as a smaller battery pack at a future time.
Rivian R1T spec:
- EPA 314 mile range on standard battery pack
- Battery type 2170 cylindrical cell supplied by Samsung SDI
- 0 to 60 mph in 3 seconds
- Quad motor, AWD
- On-board charger is 11.5 kW, AC level 2, 25 miles per hour of charge.
- DC Fast charging 140 miles in 20 minutes
- Wading depth of 3 plus feet
- Towing capacity of 11,000 pounds
This is all the information via Rivians web site and RJ Scaringe twitter account.
I am very excited for the Bellevue Washington Rivian site to open and have a chance to see how my large Shrek frame fits in this truck. I would love one in Forest Green.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.