"THE HOFFER"

as if an occasional dose of 'Hooked on a Feeling' or 'Rhinestone Cowboy' won't give you your HOFFER fix, check this out

David Hasselhoff gets kicked out of Wimbledon

Posted Image

David Hasselhoff was repotedly kicked out of Wimbledon because he was too drunk, forcing a guard to walk him off the tournament grounds after he repeatedly got in arguments with the security staff.

First, the 53-year-old actor had a blazing row outside Centre Court. Guards would not let him in because he did not have a valid ticket. Then he was banned from press and players’ bars as he tried to get another drink. Hasselhoff, who has fought a long battle with booze, yelled at staff: “You should let me in. Do you know who I am? I’m The Hoff.” Hasselhoff then downed beer after beer and was later seen staggering... Security chiefs ordered Hoff out. One guard said: “He was steaming drunk.”

damn this dude is on a ride to oblivion........

Edited by regfootball

and if that's not enough, check out his new video!!!

JUMP IN MY CAR

DAVID HASSELHOFF at SONY BMG - JUMP IN MY CAR

Jump In My Car

Your favourite cult icon wants to take you home! That's right, the "Most Watched Star on Television" (according to the Guinness Book of Records), is back with a doozy of a track that is guaranteed to blow away his hofficial army of fans.

'Jump In My Car' is the hoff-the-wall version of the 1975 Aussie classic by the Ted Mulry Gang. Recorded and produced in Sydney by Harry Vanda (AC/DC, The Angels, Stevie Wright, John Paul Young, Rose Tattoo), the track also features a very special video which was shot on the streets of Glebe, Sydney.

David Hasselhoff launched his highly successful recording career in the late 1980s with his debut album 'Looking for Freedom'. The title single became an anthem for the German people and remained at the top of their charts for eight weeks before going triple platinum in Europe. Hasselhoff was named "Most Popular and Best Selling Artist of the Year" in Germany and sang 'Looking for Freedom' from atop the Berlin Wall during the German reunification celebration.

His concerts play to packed audiences throughout the world and all of his six other European albums have gone platinum and gold.

So don't stall - get in quick and rock with the Hoff!

when will someone stick a fork in this dude!!!!!

Rob Schneider and David Hasselhoff have weak bodies

And David Hasselhoff was taken to the hospital to receive surgery after bumping his head on a chandelier while shaving in his hotel's gym bathroom which sent shards of glass and chrome into his right arm, severing a tendon

ROTFLMAO!!!

Edited by regfootball

I only know 3 things about David Hasselhoff:

1. His hair is TOO coiffed

2. He was in the show with the Firebird and Baywatch...neither of which I expended any time to watch

3. He was waiting on tables in the Marina del Rey when he got discovered...L.A. waiter turned actor...isn't that original?

You mean he sings, too, Reg? C'mon!

Dude... so he's a lush, who cares. He's the HOFFER!

At least he's not some Prius driving Hollywood Liberal pu$$y. :ph34r:

I only know 3 things about David Hasselhoff:

1.  His hair is TOO coiffed

2.  He was in the show with the Firebird and Baywatch...neither of which I expended any time to watch

3.  He was waiting on tables in the Marina del Rey when he got discovered...L.A. waiter turned actor...isn't that original?

You mean he sings, too, Reg?  C'mon!

164346[/snapback]

he's an icon in Germany....'Living For Freedom' is like some German anthem now.

on youtube.com type in his name and check out some of his vids, yes he does sing.

badly. although rhinestone cowboy and hooked on a feeling are killer.

he's an icon in Germany....

164596[/snapback]

With a name like Hasselhoff, I now see why. Same way "Madonna" is or was idolized in Italy. Now, that's a serious D.B., though somewhat talented.

• 2 weeks later...

Supertroopers is a great movie...

Hoffer doing Hooked on a Feeling: a bit retarded

Combine the two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493EtrkRP0c...20music%20video

• 6 months later...

I really think reg has a man crush. And the Hoff in Drag episode prolly made him spaz out in orgasm. :)

i fell in love the first time i saw him sing RHINESTONE COWBOY on german tv..........

(I fell in love with the female viola player, that is)

although i am sure the hoffer is quite fetching in some way like that, it don't trip my trigger. i just think his anna nicole/britney type aura makes for great humor.

Edited by regfootball