Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mustang84

Hilarious junk mail in my inbox today

8 posts in this topic

Today some junk mail slipped past the Hotmail filter that had the title "Want to meet SEXY Christians?". Here's what it said:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

It sounds like some normal hocus pocus dating service except for one thing...SexyChristiansMeet.com. Seriously, what the hell?

Even funnier, it came on Sunday at 9 AM. :lol: Edited by mustang84

...and you came on Sunday at 9:02 am? :P

That's just sad. What's sadder is seeing a christian dating ad in my inbox... to me, a gay male. Umm, can we say SIN?

Paulie, don't you dare say that! God loves us too, even if most denominations don't.

Paulie, don't you dare say that!  God loves us too, even if most denominations don't.

[post="12753"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's funny you should say that ocn.. I was just talking about this with a friend before--I was raised Roman Catholic. I know God loves all of us... last night, I was praying and I was trying to talk to God about things... but I really just wanted to talk about guys--but then I felt, I really couldn't.

Alright, enough of that, that's for another topic. So, anyway, yeah... gotta love the little spambots that IM you on Yahoo and try to chat you up--then I'm like, "Uh, Maria, I'm gay."

Convo ends :rolleyes:

That's funny.... I get spammed periodically from a group called 'LDS Singles Online' (Mormons)...which is pretty funny since I'm an agnostic and my g/f is Jewish...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0