Personal Ads

mute

you guys seriously are too kind, im gonna get a head the size of canada if ya dont stop, shoot

[post="13441"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm kind? Or should I shut up right now? :P

Anyways, if I ever find some to replace (or get back with) Bekah... I found the perfect make-out spot. Remember the spot I talked about taking a pic of my GA at? Yes, the cemetary on top a hill in which you can see for miles... including Brookville that's 5 miles away. At night with full moon (or half moon like tonight) it is truly beautiful. I just wish I had someone to share it with... :( Damn. I'm desperate.

zoomtm: Nice mug, now show us some more pics of your Park Ave. :)

I'm kind? Or should I shut up right now? :P

Anyways, if I ever find some to replace (or get back with) Bekah... I found the perfect make-out spot. Remember the spot I talked about taking a pic of my GA at? Yes, the cemetary on top a hill...

[post="13465"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

How romantic :rolleyes: :P

Yup... it's like all my life I thouhgt I was an obsessed freak and no on understood my rants bout Harley Earl, Bill Mitchell, Delorean and all those magical cars they had a part in. When I found C&G (through the Camaro Design Contest) I finaly felt I had found a bnunch of freaks as chemically inbalanced as I am. :P

Hey. I'm Frank. People like Josh simply call me NOS. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

I am 5' 7" and prefer girls who are shorter than me
I have medium brown hair with highlights and grayish blue eyes.
I'm very romantic and love doing things like walking out on long piers in the middle of th night.
My favorite foods are.. I have no idea, but Chinese is amazing.
I'm (possibly not currently) looking for a (well, ideally) female who is shorter than me, isn't afraid to share, and loves to listen. I want a girl who is beautiful inside and out and has a bubbly personality.

Hi, my name is James. I am a 6' 0", 170 lb male I have long brown hair and blue-green eyes which vary in color depending on my mood and clothing at the time. I enjoy seeking out new types of music, reading, practicing to not suck at bass guitar, driving my car, talking about cars until people get annoyed, and most of all, spending time with my merry band of misfit friends. My favorite food is usually whatever is in front of me at a given time. I'm looking for a 5'10" female with brown eyes and brown hair who radiates goofiness and with whom I can talk about anything. Wait...I think I've already found one. ^_^

well i guess you guys are dying to know about me :rolleyes:

I like cooking, computers, video games, talking with friends, and i like food :).

im about 6'3, black/native american, husky guy.

Im a leader not a follower.

Going to be a junior this year in highschool..im 16.

Brown eyes

black hair

caramel colored skin

wavy hair

i like to dress well, match my clothes, and smell good :D

and yes if your wondering...im one of those homos and metros..but no girly stuff! :lol:

My Pic:

Posted Image

Edited by zoomtm

Hi, my name is Croc.

I am a 5 feet 9 inches male.
I have reddish/blond hair and hazel or green eyes, depending on the day.
I enjoy long aimless drives, good food and drink, and relaxing with a close friend or significant other.
My favorite foods are naked shredded beef queso burritos, pepperoni pizza, and sushi.
Im looking for a 5 foot 4-8 inches female with lots of personality, very affectionate, and very pretty in the LA, CA area. Blonde, Brunette, or Red. Multilinguals and/or ethnics preferable. Edited by Croc

Hi, my name is Croc.

I am a 5 feet 9 inches male.
I have reddish/blond hair and hazel or green eyes, depending on the day.
I enjoy long aimless drives, good food and drink, and relaxing with a close friend or significant other.
My favorite foods are naked shredded beef queso burritos, pepperoni pizza, and sushi.
Im looking for a 5 foot 4-8 inches female with lots of personality, very affectionate, and very pretty in the LA, CA area.  Blonde, Brunette, or Red.  Multilinguals and/or ethnics preferable.

[post="14012"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:blink:

Welcome back!! :D

Hi, my name is Mike. I am a 5 feet 11 inches male. I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes. (even though my license says blue eyes) I spend my free time either playing computer games such as Diablo II or struggling to make a song while recording guitar and drums. My favorite foods are steaks and chicken Im looking for a 5 foot 0-11 inches female with brunette hair slim body and a personality simular to mine. I'm not much of a club going person, but I occaisionally go out for a beer or ten :P