Fresh Arrival Sightings

A dark red XLR V with license plates "HOW NYCE"

182048[/snapback]

Saw one in the same color today, though not a V. Very nice color on that car.

My mom saw a Sky today and fell in love. Of course it was in black, but she's been talking about it all day lol. She couldn't believe it was a Saturn, either.. "Saturn makes.. that?!" lol

And it was crazy, as it went past us, she even looked back to watch it and was like "OMG did you see how its back end looks?!" I was like yes mom, I know.. Then I told her how cheap it is and she was all :o haha

Edited by NOS2006

I saw a silver Sky drive up my street just now.

This morning my bus cut off a Viper RT/10 roadster in black of a circa 1992 vintage. He revved his engine in protest-it sounded awesome.

Get this.. after the above episode of my mom and the Sky.. my mom came home with my dad and that's all she was telling him about is the Sky. Then, we went to the mall and she made us stop at the Saturn dealer so she could check out the Sky inside the showroom. She wants it so bad haha

Guest YellowJacket894

I've seen a Porsche Cayenne and a Solstice. And there was a sweet STS-V at a local dealer.

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Mar 30 2020, 03:32 AM.

I glanced at WMJ's sig and found that. What is that all about? Is there another hacker here or was that put there as a joke?

I don't want to fall victim to it if it's serious. :D ... :unsure:

Edited by YellowJacket894

Greenwich, CT Dealers:

(2) '07 BMW 328i (Just arrived)

(3) BMW M5s

BMW M6

BMW M Roadster

M3 CSL (first ever)

Countless standard M3s, including 2 Laguna Secas

Aston Martin Vanquish

Aston Martin DB9

(3) Ferrari F430

(3) Bentley Flying Spur

I saw a Solstice last night... there aren't thay many nice cars on campus. So far I've seen two M3s, but other than that nothing too great. I also saw either a super exotic that I've never even seen a picture of, or some sort of kit car. The front reminded me of the F40, but I don't think the rear looked like one. It was also dark so it was difficult to see much detail

Guest YellowJacket894

A new Mazda 8.

185152[/snapback]

:huh:

Let's see...there's the 3, 5, 6, RX8, CX7, and CX9.

Unless I missed something, what the hell is a Mazda 8? The RX?

:unsure:

... :AH-HA_wink: :D

Someone in my neighborhood bought a silver Sky.

And an old Fox-body Mustang 5.0L with this gigantic supercharger whirring under the hood that sounded like a jet taking off.

I passed a sky the other day............in a free world, I really wanted to drive over top of it with a Mack truck...........however there was two people in it and that would be just wrong on their behalf...........otherwise it would have been picture perfect, all flattened out and on a boat bound for China.

Razor, you're a dumbass.. The Sky is f@#king amazing and Saturn did nothing to kill Oldsmobile.

185622[/snapback]

Another Kappa would have been amazing with a Buick emblem..............or an Oldsmobile emblem had the real "dumbass's" not had a brain storm in 01.

So like satruin had something like 20,000 more sales than Olds in 01, just going from memory, it had far lower sales than Buick. Some seem easy to excuse GM at this time because "they are in a transition"...............well what the heck was Olds in in 01 ?........oh thats right, they were already doing what saturin is doing now, I see, its OK now, but was not OK then ?

So like saturin has never turned a profit since the real "dumbass's" decided to make a venture to answer the question no one ever asked, and once again, they never answered the question, saturin has always been a failure

So like if saturin has always been a failure................where did the funding for the "project" come from, and had it been appropriately placed what could it have accomplished ? Furthermore why has a failing venture been kept alive for nearly 2 decades when Olds wasnt giving one year ?

So like if the new Corvette is a C6 what is this saturin ? a C 2.5 ?

Its not like I did run the car over.................there were people in it.

Edited by razoredge