Fresh Arrival Sightings

A Bayside Blue Nissan Skyline GT-R. No kidding-it was parked in front of a hotel in Ocean City. Awesome car.

Others: a Bentley Arnage, the Red Bull Mini Cooper (again), a Sky, and a few Solstices.

Drove. Race. Got my ass beat my an '07 Sky Red Line. It was a GM employee in it on the expressway. I did it to see how fast he was.

Also saw my first '07 Aveo on the dealer lots.

And, got up close and personal with the Solstice GXP and GMC Acadia. The Acadia is going to be WELL in the market.

And, got up close and personal with the Solstice GXP and GMC Acadia. The Acadia is going to be WELL in the market.

176790[/snapback]

Very true.. it's a great looking vehicle, the Acadia.

Also on that day, I saw the GTO.R and a replica of Rhys Millen's Solstice GXP Drift Car. And a hell of a lot of old, new, and muscle cars!

A red Sky, a Lamborghini Diablo stuck in traffic and a bunch of $h!ty condition 60's-70's cars. I had to take a cross-state road trip to get some baby stuff and there were Camaros, Mustangs, Impalas and more from the 60's and 70's that looked like absolute $h!.

i dont know if you know where this is but it was at 13 and gratiot. this chick in her solstice was making a left in to that blockbuster and some one was coming down the Right turning lane and cliped the front of the Solstice.

i dont know if you know where this is but it was at 13 and gratiot. this chick in her solstice was making a left in to that blockbuster and some one was coming down the Right turning lane  and cliped the front of the Solstice.

179297[/snapback]

Yeah, what a dumbass. I know where it is.

Agreed, except the one I saw today was silver, which kind of washed out the new, squarer lines. And the dashboard... is... nicer than the Cobalt's.

'07 G5 Base, optioned nicely, at the local dealer. I like how the base car has 5 lugs, something only the Cobalt SS has. Also, I like the shiny "carbon fiber" dash trim pieces better than Cobalt's gray painted stuff.

Lots of stuff tonight:

First a black Z06, next a '71 GTO in orange, then an older guy revving at me in his Century, then an Escalade EXT on 22's in Riptide Blue (that one was at the dealer I worked for), then a Jag XJ, then another QS GTO (2005), a red Solstice, and finally a new Aveo in a nice red color and the dealer. I'm gonna take some pics tomorrow.

Let me count.. yesterday I saw:

1 F430

2 Ferrari 360s

5+ SRT-10 Coupes

5+ SRT-10 'Verts

5+ C6 Z06s

1 '06 Camaro Concept

10+ Saturn SKYs

5+ Pontiac Solstii

100s of classic muscle cars, hot rods, and rat rods

Many F-Bodies and Corvettes

1 custom 1999 LS6 Z28

2-3 XLRs

2+ STS-Vs

And many others. :)

'73 Centurion convertible in beautiful shape, light green metallic, green top.

Cobalt SS/SC, heading in the opposite direction, going uphill at full song... supercharger wailing its heart out... sounded so awesome.

A yellow Viper RT/10 coupe (it sounded awesome!), an '05 Camry SE with V-TEC stickers on the trunk, and this old car I couldn't i.d.-it looked of 50's vintage, lots of chrome, red/white 2-tone, convertible, and a big angular grille. ??

I've seen 10 Solstice 1 Sky, saw an Aura today, an Aston Martin about a week ago, a black STS V, a black XLR V, 3 Ram SRT-10s, 3 07 Z06s(I can't believe how exotic they look when you see them coming towards you, I thought it was a Ferrari until it got closer). The Solstice looks exotic too. I asked my mom how much she thought it cost, she said it couldn't be less than $100,000. She was stunned when I said it was $20,000.

Suddenly, my local dealer is blessed with like 5 Auras. All base models, my favorite was a nicely-optioned brown one with a sunroof. The wood trim looks fine. The gray base interior looks cool with the metallicized trim. The car looks big with that high, razor-sharp beltline. A nice effort that should do well.

A few Opel Astra 5-doors, two Vectras, a few new S-Class, s#!tload of Jazzes (Honda Fit), some other wierd Hondas and a crapload of minivans and MPVs (Mazda5-style cars, not Mazda MPV). I'm surprised that the number of Toyotas have gone down from the past.

And in these few days I'm here, I've seen only 2 (read:two) new Honda Civics.