HarleyEarl

BMW Z4 Coupe

18 posts in this topic

Looks better than I thought it would.

The BMW Z4 Coupe concept:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image Edited by HarleyEarl

That actually looks pretty good. The greenhouse is identical to the old (current) 3er coupe, but it fits with the rest of the car. I hated the roadster when it first came out, but I now find the Z4 to be an acceptable looking car. The Z4M will be a serious machine when it comes out.

Yes, I forgot about the Z4M....it will be a missile...can't wait to see what they come up with.

Eh.. I perfer the roadster over this.. and I'd choose an SLK over either one

It's better than the Z3 Coupe, but still not great. I think I'd just get a removeable hardtop on a Z4 convert if I wanted a Z4.

Wow, wow, wow... that's stunning and, um, polarizing. Love the frosty paint, and the vulgarity and outrageousness of it.

Very tight and sexy. I was one of the few who liked the M coupe. This surpasses it.

I'm with you on the previous M coupe. It was very muscular looking like it was pouncing...loved it.

yea, the design got criticized a lot, but I too like the M-Coupe...it was a cool little car, was as fast as a mofo and handled like none other...

yea, the design got criticized a lot, but I too like the M-Coupe...it was a cool little car, was as fast as a mofo and handled like none other...

[post="13293"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Agreed.

.....and you can bet even the base and 3.0 versions will have the new magnesium I-6 motors with 215hp and 255hp.....

I hated the roadster when it first came out, but I now find the Z4 to be an acceptable looking car.

I feel the same way so maybe I'll warm up to the coupe as well.

First pic reminds me of a 350z...

My Z4 bum:

Posted Image Edited by HarleyEarl

Nice interior in this concept....not sure if this will be in production:

Posted Image

Cool color schemes and the seats look sweet, but I don't care much for the design. I think I'd take the Sky interior over this.

It's got a more attractive rear than front. I love it. I think it's gorgeous. Interior is very nice too. I like the Sky's simplistic approach to design better, but this is certainly more luxurious.