Pricing for the Popular Versions of New 900 Trucks

Variance

Pricing for the Popular Versions of New 900 Trucks

Posted Image

DALLAS – GM North America President Troy Clarke announced today, just prior to the State Fair of Texas, that the most popular versions of the all-new 2007 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra light-duty pickup trucks will be priced the same as the models they replace.

The industry leader in full-size pickup sales, GM has comprehensively redesigned the trucks with new exterior and interior designs, as well as powertrain, chassis and safety systems. Production of the trucks begins on Oct. 2, and they are expected to begin arriving in Chevrolet and GMC dealerships in early November.

“The all-new 2007 Silverado and Sierra will set the new standard in the full-size pickup segment with segment-leading fuel economy, performance, capability, refinement and safety,” Clarke said. “And the best part is, our customers can get into one for the same price as the prior model, but with more standard equipment.”

Also new for 2007 is GM’s five-year / 100,000-mile powertrain warranty, which is fully transferable and includes courtesy transportation and roadside assistance for the duration of the warranty.

The 2007 Silverado and Sierra extended cab pricing begins at $23,605, and the crew cab versions of the trucks start at $27,000. All prices include a $900 destination freight charge, and apply to two-wheel-drive models with a standard 4.8L V-8 engine.

In addition to the carry-over pricing on the most popular models, GM also announced modest price increases on several other versions of the trucks, and some models actually went down in price. “Nearly half of the 2007 Silverado and Sierra models are within $300 of the models they replace, with added standard equipment such as OnStar, tire pressure monitoring, StabiliTrak and improved fuel economy,” said Clarke. “We wanted to reward and grow our customer loyalty by exceeding expectations for unparalleled capability and value.”

Source: General Motors

Sweet, bringemon, BRINGEMON!!!

I can't wait till the ride n drive @ the Rock Financial showplace! Why do we have to wait till November!?!? Ill have em on the lot before that!

197894[/snapback]

yea... i cant either... ride and drive here is oct 16... we should have them on the lot before then...

we already have some out of production... at least... but i dont believe they are in transit quite yet...

but these vehicles will be awesome... gonna be a great few months for me... money will be great, sales will be up!

Well, I just came from the Chevy website, and they've got a "build and price" and "customize" (with dealer accessories) section up, but darn it, you can only build a crewcab so far, extended and regular cabs aren't up yet. Those 6 spoke, retro-look 20" accessory rims and the cat-back exhaust system look awesome.

Well, I just came from the Chevy website, and they've got a "build and price" and "customize" (with dealer accessories) section up, but darn it, you can only build a crewcab so far, extended and regular cabs aren't up yet.  Those 6 spoke, retro-look 20" accessory rims and the cat-back exhaust system look awesome.

200981[/snapback]

I just went and built an extended cab with a 5.3. I wasnt able to configure an excab 6.0. Is the vortec max going to be available on the the ex-cab models?

Also - $27,000 for the excab 2wd WT! That's a lot! I purchased my 03 2wd excab LS with 5.3 for $23k... I note that the titan w/5.6 is starting at around $23k. I guess $27k just seems like a lot to me for the WT trim.