Real-World Silverado and Sierra pics

Northstar

Black Silverado is a very very handsome truck. Dually's look awesome except for those awkward tire/rims. Makes the truck look like its sitting on spares or something. Other than that the trucks look fantastic. Very classy and elegant. Don't try to be something they arent. Most appealing trucks on the market? I'd say so. Only truck that can directly compete is still the F-Series, with the Ram, Titan and Tadpole far behind.

The Silverado especially looks much better in these shots. Other than the WT model that I think is rather ugly, they all look pretty good.

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475753

199557[/snapback]

Somebody hire that guy to take the product shots! I swear, the truck looks SO much better here than it has in the publicity pics, even the 1/2 ton silvy (still the worst-looking of the bunch IMO, but the silvy HD somehow looks better than the Sierra to me).

From an artistic point of view, I think the problem is that the trucks just look plain weird from the low-oblique angles GM's been using in it's pub photos. The trucks both look much meaner from a straight-on to slightly-above angle, which is where the human head will usually be anyway.

the GMC is too similar to the F-150. It's nice and should do relatively well, maybe the Denali will make up for it. I do prefer the current look to both of these. the Silvy looks generic and it's disposition changed, it no longer has attitude now it's just friendly, which could work....

Those wheels on the WT suck! They look like the current truck wheels, which are are degenerate of those on the 1999-2004 models. They just don't look that appealing (the trucks that is) at all.