Sept/05: As seen in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, the Mercedes SLR:

Posted Image

Aug/05: Ferarri F430 caught in Montreal, Quebec, Canada:

Posted Image Edited by HarleyEarl

Sept/05: Ferrari Modena spotted in Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Posted Image

Sept/05: Maserati Quattroporte seen in Oakville as well:

Posted Image

No pics, sorry, but I saw a Lamborgini Murcielago at a Thornton's gas station last summer. Yellow, too, so awesome in person! The owner was pretty cool , he let me peek inside (no sit-down, tho :( ) I've actually seen it around since, too. Years ago, when the NSX came out, I saw one double-parked in Wrigleyville here in Chicago. Like the geek that I was/am, I hopped out and took a pic. :rolleyes:

no pics either.... but ive seen driving on the streets or in parking lots in Fremont, California: few Bently Continental GT's Bently Arnage T RollsRoyce phantom 5-6 ferrari 360's 2 lamborghini diablo's ferrari 575 few ferrari 355's 2-3 viper srt10's 2-3 viper r/10's 4-5 aston martin's (dont know model) many many mercedes s600's, cl 600's, and some brabus mercedes 5-6 NSX's actually saw a BMW 780li today(V12) thats all i can remember for now, but i know ive seen other ferrari models around and a few other exotics but i cant remember.. :unsure: edit: lol just remembered few after looking at my sig! 2 Porcshe 911 GT3's and several other porche 911 turbo's and cayenne turbos Edited by Fijian

No pics, but in Stamford, Connecticut (pretty much anywhere in the county, for that matter) you can see quite a few expensive vehciles. I saw an NSX recently and a Porsche Carrera GT about a month ago.

We get loads of exotics in my neighborhood- there's a Ferrari, a Lambo, an Aston-Martin, and a Rolls dealership within a mile of me, and a Mercedes dealer right on the corner. I get more stoked seeing an American car from the 50's or 60's than I do from seeing a Ferrari- a few days ago I saw an absolutely cherry sea-green '59 4-window Cadillac. Just gorgeous..

A red Viper GTS with a widebody kit. :o

The only exotics I've seen around here was once I there was a Aston Martin Vanquish TAILGATING me and I nearly got scared because of how evil the thing looked.. or may I was shocked since it was the first time I saw one in person and worried about hitting my breakes... and also I might add..it had a really nice exhaust tone. Lately I've been seeing a newer Lotus Elise (Bright Orange) .. So far I've seen that car twice. About two years ago I went to a local car show that happens every Saturday in the Home Depot's parking lot (lots of 60-70s era cars) and when I'm pulling in, I see a Lamborghini Countach and my first thought is "Kit Car".. What do I do? I go up to the owner and ask him if it was a kit car :lol: Let's just say, I was lucky enough that they guy didn't knock me out. Oh another thing that was awsome about that car show was a good 4 isles (if not more) in the parking lot was nothing but Corvettes.. I would imagine there was at least one from every year produced. I have some pictures from that show but can't find the cd I burnt them to.. I'll look for it tomarrow too late now...

Just found a 360 spyder in my neighbors garage...the other day a guy on my street passed me up in his new F430. Saw an SLR in town the other day along with one of my neighbors who has a huge car collection and on occasion will take his Diablo out for a spin. I've seen a guy a couple times rip around town in his Carrera GT and I have seen quite a few gallardos and murcielagos running around...of course I see a handful of bentleys and RR's every day, infact my sister's best friend's dad is selling his GT2 and getting a phantom...The other day I passed by the local elementary school only to find that it was back to school night and I saw a few Aston Martins, about 4 911 Turbos of different types, 3 or so modenas and like 10 range rovers (I know, not exotic, but still nice and still expensive)...speaking of range rovers, I saw a rang rover sport crashed in the median on our main street the other day...obviously it was brand new...the front end was all messed up...sucks...oh well...stupid drivers...

Seriously, the SLR looks like shit.

[post="15476"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I was thinking phallic, very phallic. I wonder if your penis feels larger just by owning one.

I saw a 456GT at a gas station last weekend, muy nice.

Seriously, the SLR looks like shit.

[post="15476"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It's just way too long fore of the A-pillar...that's my problem with the Cadillac Sixteen as well....both simply way too cartoonish.

It's just way too long fore of the A-pillar...that's my problem with the Cadillac Sixteen as well....both simply way too cartoonish.

[post="15903"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

IMO, the Sixteen is far better proportioned thanks to the longer passenger cabin. Plus, the SLR's long hood has a real tacked-on photoshopped look to it. I mean, its a ~5.4l V8. Does it really need to be that long?
Posted Image
Posted Image

I would still pull the front wheels back off the corners on the Sixteen.

Does it really need to be that long?

Posted Image

i saw the actual engine at SFinternational auto show
its that long because of the induction. it has to get the best air but i guess they didnt want to use hood scoops :blink:

so they extended the intake AALLL the way to the front emblem where they get like a "ram air" effect..

so yeah, they dont NEEEED it but i think it looks nice. the angle that earl took the pic makes it look longer, but it actually looks very nice from the right angle ^_^

Sited in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in Aug/05:
Posted Image

Spotted in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada in Sept/05:
Posted Image

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor