Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

My Drug Delivery Car!

Cool--what year and engine is it? And yes, those Wal-Mart hubcaps would be better in the dumpster...but better than ugly ragged steelies underneath, I guess. Then again, most of the OEM ones didn't look good either, so who cares.

Those cars really are beasts, and even a bit more than the newer '91+ ones which themselves were no weaklings.

Edited by caddycruiser

yes i know the hubcaps are cheasy, But there is a reason i have those.

its a 90 Caprice Classic with a 5.0L 305

Oem speks are 185 hp 255 ft/lbs torque

I belive it has a TH270 transmission but it might have a TH350.

Minor upgrades to it.

Suprisingly peppy.

Its kill list gets bigger every day. My best kill was a 2006 Mustang GTsince the young kid granny shifts. to much wheel spin and late shifts

I have been wanting to take it to a drag strip to get some times but it doesnt past Saftey qualifications.

well i am tired of going to a pawn shop or hub cap place and spend 25-30 dollars on my wheel covers that were stolen. Suprisingly these cheapys havent been stolen yet.

Cragar SS would look good on her too with nice shiny black tires, or even the proper raised white letter tire. Just don't be some 80's redneck dirtbag and put American Racing Outlaw I's or Outlaw II's on it or anything :lol:

well i am tired of going to a pawn shop or hub cap place and spend 25-30 dollars on my wheel covers that were stolen. Suprisingly these cheapys havent been stolen yet.

210045[/snapback]

Exactly. And for what you use the car for, why spend extra money on something that isn't at all necessary? They look fine, and for so old, the rest of the car looks darn nice as well.

Still fun surprising people at redlights, hu? :AH-HA_wink: Even these older B/D-body cars before the LT1 of the 90's were quite quick, and it's always fun playing with people who would never think it from the looks.

should cut off the belt for the air conditioner.

210717[/snapback]

The only problem there would be its a serpentine belt... but yeah it still has R-12 and still is frezzing cold so its here to stay for now.

I got some Caprice hubcaps from a junkyard today so you can quite your whining ill try to get a pic soon. they were $5 since they were deemed un useable but i will bend all the tabs back. so they dont fall off.

but it is a beater and grocery getter. and my fun RWD drifting in snow car!

I have fun in the winter. Only been stuck once and it was becasue i hit ice and threw the car into a snow bank.

Its funny when you beat rice burners from a stop light or see them on the freeway weaving out of traffic then chase them give the lets race look and floor it and disapear while they are waiting for there no torque engines to get them to 105 when im doing 130 no problem at around 2900 rpm.

thats ok. you just need a little shorter belt. the compressor in my bonneville is like that so when i was getting new belts the guy i take my car too just rigged it

up like that. i dont know if its worth it but it runs a nice... and yeah the r12 is such a treat. when my brother got his caprice we had what turned out to be a lifetime supply. it was a few boxes. :D