2007 Sierra pictures

!!!TED!!!

Here are a few pictures taken Sunday night of the new Sierra. This dealership has a 50's truck, and they stood them side by side. GMTruckGuy74 is gonna love this!

212515[/snapback]

Very nice pictures TED, very nice pictures. The old red GMC is a 1958 model, as it has the bumper bullets (which went away for 1959). It's also a Canadian-built and sold GMC, as the grille shows the id number 9310 (which is basically the same as the US series 100 model). I love when GM dealerships have a restored GM make in their showrooms.... there's a stand-alone Buick store in Levittown/Bristol, PA (Dieckhaus Buick) that has a '54 or '55 Special convertible in theirs. I just love the new 2007 Sierras and can't wait to see one in person. Thanks for posting the pics of both GMC trucks! :) Edited by GMTruckGuy74

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw my first Sierra today, a 1500 SLT 4x4 crew cab in Steel Gray Metallic that cost a whopping $44,544 and looked much cheaper. It was just as disappointing in person as it was on paper and online (just like the Chrysler Sebring I saw yesterday), it looked kind of puny, pathetic, and cramped. The floor to roof interior height looked tiny (the dealer was closed, so I didn't get to sit in it). Too narrow, too low, still too Chevy-like-I really wish the mighty 2000 Terradyne concept was used as a template for the Sierra because it looks weak.

Saw my first Sierra today, a 1500 SLT 4x4 crew cab in Steel Gray Metallic that cost a whopping $44,544 and looked much cheaper. It was just as disappointing in person as it was on paper and online (just like the Chrysler Sebring I saw yesterday), it looked kind of puny, pathetic, and cramped. The floor to roof interior height looked tiny (the dealer was closed, so I didn't get to sit in it). Too narrow, too low, still too Chevy-like-I really wish the mighty 2000 Terradyne concept was used as a template for the Sierra because it looks weak.

220347[/snapback]

I don't think I've known anyone harder to please than you. The two Sierra's at the closest GMC dealer look anything BUT cheap, especially the white crew cab they've got and anything BUT puny and pathetic.

My biggest beef is that the Sierra looks like a carbon copy of the outgoing F-series super duties. Other than that, they're fantastic.

I think you just need to get off your high horse.

Edited by bowtie_dude

I just prefer the Dodge Ram, Nissan Titan and Toyota Tundra-they scream style to me-these scream "same rehashed stuff." Maybe I was a little off when I typed it, sorry. I'll have to take another look at the Chevy and GMC when I get a chance, but I'm sorry, I just don't like either truck from what I've seen so far.

I just prefer the Dodge Ram, Nissan Titan and Toyota Tundra-they scream style to me-these scream "same rehashed stuff." Maybe I was a little off when I typed it, sorry. I'll have to take another look at the Chevy and GMC when I get a chance, but I'm sorry, I just don't like either truck from what I've seen so far.

220583[/snapback]

If you don't like them, fine. But the crew cab I saw dwarfs the Titan in size and I didn't get anything of a puny or pathetic vibe from it.

• 1 month later...

Here's a couple of shots of the new Sierra's that my local Pontiac/GMC/Buick dealer has:

White SLT Extended Cab 4WD:

Posted Image

Steel Gray SLE-1 Crew Cab 4WD:

Posted Image

Sport Red Metallic SLT Extend Cab 4WD:

Posted Image

Now, for comparison's sake - 2007 all-new vs. 2007 Classic:

1/2 ton Classic SL (W/T) 1500 4wd vs. 1/2 ton All-New SLT 1500 4wd:

Posted Image

3/4 ton Classic 2500 HD SLT 4wd vs. 1/2 ton All-New SLT 1500 4wd:

Posted Image

Enjoy!