Thoughts?

Think the guy can make the yellow treads more yellow without losing the pavement texture?

225701[/snapback]

Well I've got the file right here, so I can. Tried it and kills the readability. I think the idea was that its the yellow/green color you see on highway signs and construction stuff.

Edited by CD/BP

I dont see where color is the problem as much as creative artistry. Seems a photographer could do a far better and more creative background to lay that roll of film down on.

225899[/snapback]

the photographer seems to know his art........the web design.....seems to indicate a middle school effort.

Ive had many many creative moments in my life, none which would have ever began to settle on a level that this background is. but if I were you... hey , Id go for it, that wittle yeloow face is like the frosting on the cake............ :unsure:

the photographer seems to know his art........the web design.....seems to indicate a middle school effort.

Ive had many many creative moments in my life, none which would have ever began to settle on a level that this background is. but if I were you... hey , Id go for it, that wittle yeloow face is like the frosting on the cake............ :unsure:

226055[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll be sure to pass that on to the guy who designed it.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'll be sure to pass that on to the guy who designed it.

226058[/snapback]

I would hope you would...you asked...you recieved. An early indication of it lack of creativity would have been everyone struggling to make it look better with a particular color choice. Its like those cars that only look good in black, if thats the case theres a design flaw because a good design looks great in any color.

so heres some of my ideas. the shadow on C&G main page of something you recently shot ? Excellent........this little yeloow faced dude ? cheezy. Then how about a back drop of other shots youve taken, enlarged but partially covered with loose rolls of film and cuttings scattered about. Then place the roll with the autos you currently have in the middle of that. Something a photographer such as your self could cook up pretty quick on a table top and shoot.

Strange tire tracks and a round yellow circle with a face in the middle...if you are happy with it, go for it...I figured a photographer would be more creative.