Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I guess that means its spring

Satty

I went into my son's room to clean some stuff up, looked out the window and there was a rabbit under the dead tree that I haven't taken care of yet. He was pretty big too. Thats it, its spring, no more cold weather allowed. 'blu, its time to take your pants off!

Edited by Satty

I was just sitting here and happened to look out my window, I'm in Delaware this week. There must be 100 Robins in my Bald Cypress tree out on the front lawn. Delaware is about as far North as you can grow this tree. We have the most Northern Bald Cypress swamp in the nation, which is actually beautiful to see, even in winter. :thumbsup:

Edited by Pontiac-Custom-S

I was just sitting here and happened to look out my window, I'm in Delaware this week. There must be 100 Robins in my Bald Cypress tree out on the front lawn. Delaware is about as far North as you can grow this tree. We have the most Northern Bald Cypress swamp in the nation, which is actually beautiful to see, even in winter. :thumbsup:

Bald Cypresses are beautiful trees. I really need to do something about the tree situation, they dont stay alive.

Yes, the rabbits are out. I just ran over one with the Impala on Friday night. As far as trees go, I was taking some yard waste over my back hill yesterday, and I decided to check on the five hemlock trees I planted in the fall. I could only find one, and it was just a chewed up stick. stupid deer :cussing:

Edited by AM6_Cutlass

*sigh*

I was hoping to be done with the snowplow for the season.

Couple of comments on the comments above:

Bald Cypress will grow here in PA as well.

The birds are here all year (certain ones, of course).

Deer suck (unless they are on my plate).

The freakin geese are back in their thousands. :nono:

Snowdrops, crocus, and winter aconite are in bloom.