Cruising along at about 2350 rpm, going about...

that's geared tons lower than my 99 monte LOL mine turns that speed close to 70mph but i think 3rd gear would be maxxing out at 120ish

calc thinks you could hit ~315mph ... given no air resistance, rolling resistance and the wheels/tires held together. :lol:

Your car is running very cool...also, isn't redline 6500? or is that just for LS2's?

I should take pics of my speedo...I've maxed it out before, but because the limiter is removed I don't know exactly how fast I was going...5th gear alone will max out the speedo (155)...It still pulls fairly well after that, but it will probably hit its drag limit around 170 or so.

Edited by Nick

No one has figured out the problem with the picture yet :P

Well, I can't see anything other than the large "121" in the info display since the picture is quite small on my monitor. Otherwise, nothing looks off other than how clear it is for being taken at 121 mph... not the mention how cool it's running, as Nick noticed. Must be photoshopped if you're insinuating that there's a problem. :P Edited by blackviper8891

Yep, it's in km/h. I was only going 75mph, but there's a mode that switches to km/h on the same speedo... so it shoots up to 121 really fast... kinda fun to watch, actually.

I just got rid of where it says km/h:

Posted Image

I've thought about taking it to 200km/h then taking a pic of the dash. That's only what... 124mph?

Yep, it's in km/h. I was only going 75mph, but there's a mode that switches to km/h on the same speedo... so it shoots up to 121 really fast... kinda fun to watch, actually.

I just got rid of where it says km/h:

Posted Image

I've thought about taking it to 200km/h then taking a pic of the dash. That's only what... 124mph?

Wow...that's weird that it uses the same speedo for kph...so what happens when you go past 200kph on the speedo (roughly 125mph)? I'd assume the car keeps climbing and it wouldn't have some weird kph limiter...kind of a neat function though. I always noticed the "MPH" and "KPH" on the speedo, but never knew what the KPH was for as there were no KPH markings...kinda neat that it can switch back and forth.

There's ways to hack into my car's OBC (which is really easy and I like to do it to monitor my engine core temp...it's more accurate). But one of the cool things is it can show you your exact velocity...it's in KPH but it's pretty cool regardless...in fact, everything for the most part when you hack the OBC goes to German and metric system...still kinda cool though. One of the options is a gauge cluster test where all the lights go on in the cluster and the speedo and tach go all the way up a couple times.

I'll have to go on some runs and take some pictures...some of the stuff is pretty cool. Monitoring the amount of gas in each side of the tank (the tank is composed of 2 sections so it shows one side/the other side/total amount. Another shows how much fuel is being consumed/100km, another shows instant fuel consumption...there's a ton of cool stuff, and a lot I have no idea about. It has helped me out quite a few times though...especially the core temp one.