1980 Oldsmobile 442 W-30 (1 of only 886 made)

New to the forum thought Id post pics of my car.

Garage Found 1980 Olds 442 W-30
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
1980 Olds 442 W-30 T-Tops

More Pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2107812

346 made in White and Gold, 540 made in Black and Gold.
But I like to know how many were made with T-tops, I know for the 79 Hurst Olds out of the 2499 made there were 537 made with T-Top (Hurst Hatch T-Tops)

thx for any help

*peers at pics*

*gazes*

WOW! What a sweet car ... congratulations!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"Watch over them for me" ... Daryl Worley ... 'If Something Should Happen'

Awsome. Take care of this rare and unique beauty. My friend Mike (the one with a 650HP '67 Camaro) had a 1980 Cutlass for his first car. He got it all beat up in the early 90s when it was black and ended up painting it red and dropping in a built up Chevy 350 after he blew up the 307. This is a gorgeous car and what makes yours even more rare is not just the 442 package but the fact that THAT particular fascia was only used for one year. 1979 and 1981 are not interchangable. The header panel, grille and front bumper are all different.

• 3 weeks later...
I plan to keep the car forever or to someone wants to trade me for a Big Block Corvette. Spring or summer id like to do up the engine and get around 350 to 375hp, look for a 4spd auto find some Hurst Lightning Rods from a 83/84 Hurst Olds just love the looks of those shifters and think they would look sweet in my car. If anyone has Hurst Lightning Rods from a 83/84 Hurst Olds and your in canada Id pay around $350 Canadian for them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Damn! Those are really sweet cars. They were, to my knowledge, the only A/G bodies that came with the 5.7 liter gas V8 from the factory(excluding some high altitude wagons and California cars). Other factory goodies included 3.08:1 rear gears, std buckets/console, rallye guages, F-41 suspension, larger tires, hurst shifter and special paint sceme and graphics. These are surely going to do nothing but go up in value so keep it prestine. Good luck!