OK My Little Liebschins, I leave for Opel on May 6th

Emoticon.

I'm envious of you--I really have been craving returning to Italy for a few years now--lately moreso than ever... and a student brought something in today that reminded me of the awesome time I had in Rome and Sorrento (in particular those two cities), and I was ready to just walk out and hop on a plane!

Bring me back some schnizzle.

Temp Dodgefan, It's a work trip, a week in Germany, then in June, 2 weeks at Holden (I think I'm starting to grow on them). Then Paolino, I have a week in Scotland in July since I'm in a wedding and yes, I'm wearing a damn kilt (Commando), if I have to wear it, I'll wear like a native. Tchuss to you too Fly, not to worry I have internet access in Europe!

love,

der Börger

I always feel left out of these foreign language conversations, so I will say the only thing I know in German:

Aufschnitt

:P

Have a great time in Germany, I've always wanted to go there!

Edited by Farkas

C'mon, Delta, don't tell me you don't speak Italian fluently? :lol:

How'd you know I was Italian? :unsure:

and no, I can't speak it anyway...I'm a pathetic man :P

and oh yeah WMJ.... <_<

Edited by Delta Force79

What the hell is a "liebschin"?

You going over on Deutsche-Lufthansa? I hate that airline. They are the only one of the European carriers that fights with me about my carry-on "roll-aboard" bulging about 1 inch over the pre-determined size. Then you wonder where stereotypes come from. Ser grundlich, ja?

I'd take Alitalia anyday. Yeah, it'll be late ^_^ but at least it's theatrically Italian and you're in "the Motherland" the minute you walk down the jet-way!

What the hell is a "liebschin"?

You going over on Deutsche-Lufthansa? I hate that airline. They are the only one of the European carriers that fights with me about my carry-on "roll-aboard" bulging about 1 inch over the pre-determined size. Then you wonder where stereotypes come from. Ser grundlich, ja?

I'd take Alitalia anyday. Yeah, it'll be late ^_^ but at least it's theatrically Italian and you're in "the Motherland" the minute you walk down the jet-way!

I have two passports, German and American since I have dual citizenship. However when flying oversears I always fly under my German passport & always take a German Airline and I make sure to never speak English when in flight. Just a little safety precaution I learned. That way if I am ever hijacked they will never know I am American, since I speak fluent German.

I have two passports, German and American since I have dual citizenship. However when flying oversears I always fly under my German passport & always take a German Airline and I make sure to never speak English when in flight. Just a little safety precaution I learned. That way if I am ever hijacked they will never know I am American, since I speak fluent German.

You didn't tell me what a "liebschin" is.

I think I have dual citizenship and ought to look into getting a EU passport as well.

Danken Sie Gott für on-line-Übersetzer. haben Sie eine gute Reise!

I know basic speech for essentials in a lot of languages. Like Hello, Help, Thank you, Need, Food, Water, Medical but thats about it. I can't read and translate the writing, let alone have a meaningful conversation.

But Have a good trip and have fun!