Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satty

Advice from a forklift

8 posts in this topic

Ok, so to make a long story short, I have a friend who works for his dad who runs a lumber mill. They need a forklift (for some reason beyond my comprehension) and my friend mentioned something to me about it. We then got into a very long, intense conversation about playing chicken on heavy machinery. Anyways, I came across this warning sticker on Crown's website.

Posted Image

Avoid being crushed, good advice even when you're not talking about a forklift.

My brother has a New Holland skid steer and it has a sticker with a graphic along the lines of what's shown above (the bucket coming down on a bent-up operator), but the warning is 'AVOID DEATH'. I always thought a more fitting graphic would show a guy hiding around a corner from a hooded figure with a scythe.

Yeah, but the funniest thing is that the REASON for those warning labels is because some doofus went and did it. Why do you think that the Claymore anti-personnel mine has in BIG BOLD YELLOW letters "THIS SIDE TOWARDS ENEMY"?

Yeah, but the funniest thing is that the REASON for those warning labels is because some doofus went and did it. Why do you think that the Claymore anti-personnel mine has in BIG BOLD YELLOW letters "THIS SIDE TOWARDS ENEMY"?

:lol:

Hey, its true, I've handled the Claymore before, on the outwardly-curved side, it has in BOLD YELLOW LETTERS "THIS SIDE TOWARDS ENEMY"

Some network engineering humor:

Posted Image

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room