Summer Vacation!

Well, in a couple of hours I'll be heading off to France for the month of June. I'm going through my university's study abroad program; I'll be staying with a host family in Rennes and living a more cultured life for a few weeks. I probably won't have Internet over there, so hopefully I don't miss anything major. :)

Well, in a couple of hours I'll be heading off to France for the month of June. I'm going through my university's study abroad program; I'll be staying with a host family in Rennes and living a more cultured life for a few weeks. I probably won't have Internet over there, so hopefully I don't miss anything major. :)

Hmm...

Almost forgot....don't forget your speedo! They dont mess around with boardshorts over there....assuming they wear anything at all. :lol:

Posted Image

Heh... CSpec... Will you be taking beach pictures? :P

Seriously, though. Have a great time. Sounds like a fun vacation.

Enjoy your stay in France!

MY EYES!!!! Yet it reminds me to get my ass to gym. Have a great time over there CSpec, we'll miss you.

Heh-heh...I did the Speedo on the beach thing in Italy a few years ago, but I'm not tanned, ripped or chisled...I'm pale and have a physique like a slightly thinner Tony Soprano..(no hairy back, though) :)

Your host family will probably have internet. Just don't abuse it. :AH-HA_wink:

If not, I'm sure France is like Italy, and have several inexpensive Internet cafe's around that you can hit when you need to take a break from walking.

Lucky you! Enjoy! What a great opportunity. And be sure to report back as to whether the French really are arrogant!

I missed two opportunities to go abroad with school. In undergrad, I could have gone to either Italy or Germany; however, it was better suited to BSBAs (other than those in accounting and finance where courses have to be sequenced a certain way). In grad school, they did an exchange with Versailles, France. Again, I didn't go because I was taking a 3.5 year program down to 3. The Versailles program instead pushed the 3.5 years to 4 full years.

So, what have I done about it? Go to Europe practically every damn year.

I got to Rennes a few days ago--my host family is super nice and not at all arrogant. Paris was tons of fun; I'll post some pictures when I get back. Oh, like 2/3 of the cars here are French, and almost all the rest are German.