More Fun with GTA: Vice City

Nice...I wish I could get these into the PS2 game...or actualy San Andreas b/c I no longer own Vice City...I like that red Caddy...but I wish someone would make a 77-79 Olds Ninety Eight or Delta 88 :(

Very cool... I actually own Vice City and have never played it :AH-HA_wink:

I picked it up for like 20 bucks at Bestbuy... maybe I'll make that and San Andreas my Summer projects LOL

A lot of those Vice City cars just don't fit into the theme of the game. A 90s Caprice Estate wagon? It's supposed to be the mid-80s, dammit! Put them in San Andreas, instead.

That said, Vice City is the only full-3D GTA game I've picked up. I'll have to reinstall it sometime. I've gotten an all-new PC since the last time I played.

No Aurora?

Nope, Oldsmobiles are few and far between in GTA. The only Oldsmobiles I have ever seen for the whole series are an '85 Cutlass sedan, '76 Cutlass Supreme, '85 Delta 88 (poorly modeled), and a '64 Starfire that looked terrible. I have the '85 Cutlass and '76 Cutlass installed right now...both are worth the download.