Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

SPY SHOTS! 2009 Nissan Murano

Flybrian

SPY SHOTS! 2009 Nissan Murano
Posted Image
Link to Original Article @ TCC

Nissan is preparing a replacement for the successful Murano, which has been on the market since 2003 in the United States and in Europe since 2004.

These photos show, for the first time, a prototype of its successor, caught during secret testing in Southern Europe. It is a right-hand drive car and was accompanied by the just-launched Nissan Qashqai. Despite the prototype's disguise one can recognize the new styling of the front-engined SUV, which will again be available with front- or all-wheel drive.

Judging by the advance stage of this test car one can expect the new Murano's launch by the end of next year.

The CVT in my 1959 Buick works like new. :)

What, one pic? Feh.

Nissan's styling has been hit-or-miss for me. I'm hoping this one will be a hit, unlike its predecessor.

(Hey, they fixed the Altima. Maybe they can fix the Murano, too!)

I hope they don't listen to you then... I love the current Murano. Best looking midsize crossover out there.

Someone has seen the new 09 Murano and he isn't telling us.

Not at all. We just have different info.

Well spotted. It's the Renault Koleos. The fact that it's not that much bigger than the Qashqai (about as big as the new Outlander, Santa Fe and CX-7) should have been a big clue.

Hah yep. Guess I should've read the next post. Could also possibly be a Samsung, but most seem think it's the Renault. Edited by Chris_Doane