Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mwaters

2009/2010 Buick LaCrosse/Regal

10 posts in this topic

Has the LAX replacement been confirmed for 2009 or 2010? Will it be called Regal? When should we begin seeing prototypes?

I'm hearing 2010... Rumour is that the Regal nameplate is coming back.

So will it be the 3rd Epsilon II model after the Vectra and the 9-5?

Edited by ZL-1

As long as it's not an Asian clone with plain boring slab sides, no trim or port holes etc, i'll be happy.

It's supposed to be released early 2009 as a 2010. Epsilon II, and I believe there was a debate on whether or not it would be the first Epsilon II or if Saab would get the first.

The Lacrosse is schedule for Jan 2009. The name is not changing (thanks GMinside rumors and speculation for starting that) at least not as of right now, and the debate about which would get to production first was whether or not the Opel would be first or the Buick (again thanks to GMinside rumors and speculation) and that Opel and Buick were fighting over who would get one first, which is also not true. The Opel is first, but the first NA-EPII is the Lacrosse. The 9-5 is next (though it could have a later NA debut, I would guess) and then the Aura.

The Opel is first, but the first NA-EPII is the Lacrosse. The 9-5 is next (though it could have a later NA debut, I would guess) and then the Aura.

Of course Opel is 1st, as it should be. :AH-HA_wink: As far as Outside News is concerned, I never put much faith in anything they do or say. PCS says they are a POS! :smilewide:

Of course Opel is 1st, as it should be. :AH-HA_wink: As far as Outside News is concerned, I never put much faith in anything they do or say. PCS says they are a POS! :smilewide:

For some reason they thought there was infighting. Perhaps they heard of some infighting between Opel and the Chinese Buick, but the American Buick was never planned to be at the same time or before the Opel.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0