The Simpsons Movie

I wasn't that impressed...it was like a new Simpson's episode (in comparison to the older, better episodes), but longer...

I thought it was better than modern Simpson episodes... maybe that's why I was so impressed ;)

I could have gone without seeing Bart's Wee Willy Winky. :scared:

That scene was hysterical... I never expected to see it!

I haven't seen it, but the previews look absolutely awful. The genius of the show expired 10 years ago.

I admit, nothing touches the first 8-9 years of the show... those are classics. Modern ones still have some laughs every now and then... YVAN EHT NIOJ! ;)

I saw it this afternoon...loved it. Went to the local Kwiki-Mart and had a Squishee also...(one of the 7-11s that were decorated as a promotion)....they have Buzz cola, but no Duff..:(

Edited by moltar

The genius of The Simpsons never ended.

Each episode is fresh and funny.

I can't wait to see this movie.

The creator of 'The Family Guy' has been mulling over whether to do a full length movie.

I hope so.

Oh, there were 4 things in the movie I never thought I'd see/hear... and I doubt they could have done them on television is why. One of them made me laugh so hard I snorted :AH-HA_wink:

http://www.amazon.com/Family-Guy-Presents-...3078&sr=8-1

Was essentially a movie, but it went to DVD.

I own it, and I think it sucks. But I haven't watched any new Family Guy since it got canceled.

I thought it was funny, I think the newer episodes are funnier than the old ones. But the Family Guy "movie" is more like 4 episodes than a full-length film.

Family Guy > The Simpsons