Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

This travesty can't be allowed to take place!

15 posts in this topic

Who exactly does Bloomberg think he is?

Anyone, the NYPD denied it. Is that not the final word?

W T F ? ? ? ? ? ?

I say let him visit....

would be a shame if there was some sort of accident though.

OK - so the Iranian president wants to visit a site that is open to anyone who comes and they say NO? And with so much anger from everyone?

Is this just racism? I don't understand.

It's reactions like this that reinforce negative opinions of Americans.

OK - so the Iranian president wants to visit a site that is open to anyone who comes and they say NO? And with so much anger from everyone?

Actually, it's not open. It's closed for construction.

The man is a terrorist and hostage-taker, he should be arrested and charged as such if he steps beyond the UN's diplomatic zone. I'd happily push him over the line.

They should let him visit, and that way, he can't play the 'intolerant American' card.

Hypothetical: A member of your immediate family is killed by a drunk driver. A publically well-known, multiple-conviction drunk driver, one who has killed 4 people in his past, wants to visit your family member's gravesite to lay a wreath. You're OK with this? If not, are you fostering a 'negative opinion of Americans', or are you standing up for what you feel is common decency?

Ground Zero is the site of a mass murder. This guy is a governmental representative of a state well-known for advocating and commiting terrorism & murder. The opposition is political, not racial.

Hypothetical: A member of your immediate family is killed by a drunk driver. A publically well-known, multiple-conviction drunk driver, one who has killed 4 people in his past, wants to visit your family member's gravesite to lay a wreath. You're OK with this? If not, are you fostering a 'negative opinion of Americans', or are you standing up for what you feel is common decency?

Ground Zero is the site of a mass murder. This guy is a governmental representative of a state well-known for advocating and commiting terrorism & murder. The opposition is political, not racial.

Hmmm... interesting the different spins our medias put on things. This man is made to look like a hero in the Canadian media, as one of the few middle eastern leaders NOT supporting terrorists.

Hmmm... interesting the different spins our medias put on things. This man is made to look like a hero in the Canadian media, as one of the few middle eastern leaders NOT supporting terrorists.

I don't give a rat's ass what any media says about him. The Americans held hostage for over a year in Tehran say this guy was one of the hostage takers - and that's good enough for me. This also means that he invaded U.S. territory in an armed attack ( the embassy in Tehran). Therefore, he is an enemy combatant and should have no rights here. Arrest the bastard, I say.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room