This travesty can't be allowed to take place!

Camino LS6

W T F ? ? ? ? ? ?

OK - so the Iranian president wants to visit a site that is open to anyone who comes and they say NO? And with so much anger from everyone?

Is this just racism? I don't understand.

It's reactions like this that reinforce negative opinions of Americans.

Actually, it's not open. It's closed for construction.

OK - so the Iranian president wants to visit a site that is open to anyone who comes and they say NO? And with so much anger from everyone?

Is this just racism? I don't understand.

It's reactions like this that reinforce negative opinions of Americans.

Hypothetical: A member of your immediate family is killed by a drunk driver. A publically well-known, multiple-conviction drunk driver, one who has killed 4 people in his past, wants to visit your family member's gravesite to lay a wreath. You're OK with this? If not, are you fostering a 'negative opinion of Americans', or are you standing up for what you feel is common decency?

Ground Zero is the site of a mass murder. This guy is a governmental representative of a state well-known for advocating and commiting terrorism & murder. The opposition is political, not racial.

Hypothetical: A member of your immediate family is killed by a drunk driver. A publically well-known, multiple-conviction drunk driver, one who has killed 4 people in his past, wants to visit your family member's gravesite to lay a wreath. You're OK with this? If not, are you fostering a 'negative opinion of Americans', or are you standing up for what you feel is common decency?

Ground Zero is the site of a mass murder. This guy is a governmental representative of a state well-known for advocating and commiting terrorism & murder. The opposition is political, not racial.

Hmmm... interesting the different spins our medias put on things. This man is made to look like a hero in the Canadian media, as one of the few middle eastern leaders NOT supporting terrorists.

Hmmm... interesting the different spins our medias put on things. This man is made to look like a hero in the Canadian media, as one of the few middle eastern leaders NOT supporting terrorists.

I don't give a rat's ass what any media says about him. The Americans held hostage for over a year in Tehran say this guy was one of the hostage takers - and that's good enough for me. This also means that he invaded U.S. territory in an armed attack ( the embassy in Tehran). Therefore, he is an enemy combatant and should have no rights here. Arrest the bastard, I say.